I considered starting a thread with the idea being that it could be a thread to purely discuss the footall (or lack thereof) aspect of Rangers and leave all the shite for the billion other threads but I have no doubt it would veer off the same way every other thread has.

You know this is just a sub-forum, right?

There's a whole dedicated forum for lower league teams to talk about football. Each division has one.

Or as the saying goes.... championship forum, for this pish.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even more of an irrelevance than The Pundit and Forever Blue.

Can't be that much of an irrelevance if you've mentioned me twice on this thread already! :)

Please excuse my absence this past few days.... I know those obsessed with me won't have been too happy about that. :)

Why? well, it's sort of along the same lines as what Bradhorse was saying... I was going to make a rather lengthy post as to why Rangers have been playing so poorly and how they could potentially improve but the responses would have been daft one-liners I've read a million times. I thought "Is it worth the effort?"... probably not, so instead I simply logged off without posting.

The_Arsehole has clearly misplaced his Thesaurus... The rest are probably broken and will only return to dot posts, or to post GIRFUY stuff in the unlikely event that their clusterfuck of a club ever sorts itself out.

ETA to :lol: at Bennett for still following me around like a particularly clingy puppy.

Again... dunno if you read my post but I was responding in regards to posting on here or not, not whether the football was boring.

Yes, I know. Just couldn't resist the jibe. :P Where are all your pals? Is there a big secret masonic meeting going on to sort out the problems at Ibrox ? Scratch that, it wouldn't be a secret if you told me. :lol:

Can't be that much of an irrelevance if you've mentioned me twice on this thread already! :)

Please excuse my absence this past few days.... I know those obsessed with me won't have been too happy about that. :)

Why? well, it's sort of along the same lines as what Bradhorse was saying... I was going to make a rather lengthy post as to why Rangers have been playing so poorly and how they could potentially improve but the responses would have been daft one-liners I've read a million times. I thought "Is it worth the effort?"... probably not, so instead I simply logged off without posting.

Daft one-liner. :thumsup2

Yes, I know. Just couldn't resist the jibe. :P Where are all your pals? Is there a big secret masonic meeting going on to sort out the problems at Ibrox ? Scratch that, it wouldn't be a secret if you told me. :lol:

I think they have all finally walked away, this not winning malarkey is proving too much for them.

Can't wait till Tedi's ban is over. The p&b door will fly open and in walks Tedi singing "we are the people". He'll only get two lines out with the 2nd line fading to a whisper as he looks round the room to find all 'the people' don't want to be 'the people' anymore and he's on his own. He backs away quietly and gently closes the door behind him.

Can't wait till Tedi's ban is over. The p&b door will fly open and in walks Tedi singing "we are the people". He'll only get two lines out with the 2nd line fading to a whisper as he looks round the room to find all 'the people' don't want to be 'the people' anymore and he's on his own. He backs away quietly and gently closes the door behind him.

:lol:

Archived