Have the P&B branch of the rsc closed up shop?

Have the P&B berz finally managed a boycott?

Hoe could you forget to pack the f**k in berz. It's shit without the f**k in berz.

Could some of you trolls check under your bridges just in case the fuckers have been jumping?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tedi still banned?

No8. Still living with the shame of hyping up King, defending CG and to top it, telling even Motherwell fans that McCalls a good manager.

The Kincardine has had a breakdown.

Youngsy has about turned and is once again telling everyone Rangers are a new club.

The Pundit? Oh dear!

Does Forever Blue matter?

Tedi still banned?

No8. Still living with the shame of hyping up King, defending CG and to top it, telling even Motherwell fans that McCalls a good manager.

Youngsy has about turned and is once again telling everyone Rangers are a new club.

The Pundit? Oh dear!

Oh dear.

You missed out the Village Idiot.

He won't be pleased :lol:

There's not really much point trying to talk about Rangers on here as a fan. It's just the same old tired shite from both sides going round and round in circles. Not that it wasn't like that before or anything but these days it's even worse. I considered starting a thread with the idea being that it could be a thread to purely discuss the footall (or lack thereof) aspect of Rangers and leave all the shite for the billion other threads but I have no doubt it would veer off the same way every other thread has.

I get everyone wants to have a go at Rangers and a lot of it is justified but there's really no appeal to coming on and reading the same tired patter and nicknames and stuff over and over again - as a supporter it just gets really boring frankly.

There's not really much point trying to talk about Rangers on here as a fan. It's just the same old tired shite from both sides going round and round in circles. Not that it wasn't like that before or anything but these days it's even worse. I considered starting a thread with the idea being that it could be a thread to purely discuss the footall (or lack thereof) aspect of Rangers and leave all the shite for the billion other threads but I have no doubt it would veer off the same way every other thread has.

I get everyone wants to have a go at Rangers and a lot of it is justified but there's really no appeal to coming on and reading the same tired patter and nicknames and stuff over and over again - as a supporter it just gets really boring frankly.

Not boring in the slightest...... Frankly.

The levels of schadenfreude you see from the other "side" are in direct correlation to the utter arrogance and stupidity displayed by both owners and supporters of this "institution".

Football chat? Have you SEEN the product on the field ? :lol: Directly related to the utter clusterfuck that leads it.

Any match thread involving "The maost successful club in the world" ( :lol::lol: ) is full of football chat....

It goes.... "Wow, SevCo Rangers Tribute Act Clusterfuck Clone Rangers FC are PISH !"

Discussion then moves onto why and how....

I know what you really mean,

Winning all the time = not boring

Defeats and draws = boring.

The usual suspects will be back crowing just as soon as Dodgy Dave announces another scam glorious idea.

as a supporter it just gets really boring frankly.

It can't possibly be as boring as watching Celtic and Rangers competing "against" each other for the title over the last two decades.

Tedi still banned?

The Pundit? Oh dear!

Just go back to the day of the EGM and read all the "glorious seethe" and "glorious revolution" stuff from them, it seemed like the greatest day go their lives, now they've all gone very quiet.

Is the new King to living up to expectations?...lest we forget.....

..Arriving at Glasgow Airport ahead of the EGM, King said that he already had a Nomad who were happy to deal with him and that they would act for Rangers if happy with the clubs accounts. He would not reveal the identity of the company involved but when asked to confirm he had one lined up he said "yes"

Just go back to the day of the EGM and read all the "glorious seethe" and "glorious revolution" stuff from them, it seemed like the greatest day go their lives, now they've all gone very quiet.

..Arriving at Glasgow Airport ahead of the EGM, King said that he already had a Nomad who were happy to deal with him and that they would act for Rangers if happy with the clubs accounts. He would not reveal the identity of the company involved but when asked to confirm he had one lined up he said "yes"

Seethe is not participating in discussions after some news. Seethe is hiding away when you realise the discussion points put forward when you were goading the other side of the debate were, in fact, correct.

I

How many times can you be a victim of Scotland Scammers ? This guy didn't have to do much just put on a club tie, the boycott allowed him to buy the shares cheap but it meant the investment houses moved out and they won't be back anytime soon. So who is going to step in with the next tranche of money now they have added to the wage bill. The Sevconians are content that MA is not'officially' in charge but until someone else sticks their hands in their pockets then the very security over Ibrox they drew a red line over could be bartered for another loan - (wonder if the volunteers would be so keen then )

DK obviously thought when he slips on the blazer tells CG to put down his sketch pad and tell the faithful to form a disorderly queue outside the Big Hoos normal service would resume. Now the already assembled squad have run out of steam and are no longer playing a Works XI in the seaside leagues it is a bit tougher to take.

Then the big questions how do they fix it ? No money and no real playing assets and given they have already eaten through £70million and then MA's loan for the grand total of 2 League Titles of the bottom tier, they haven't even notched up a Ramsden Cup, so you have to be an Uber Diddy team like Morton (the only thing missing is being horsed 10 goals in a game).

Their journey is a carousel of omnishambles and clusterfucks all taken in by another flim flam artist.

Quick tip. If you want a supporters club that will appeal and attract members for this mob, you'll need to throw in a few of their fave words.

Loyal, Vangurad, Staunch, ''of orange' 'sons of' 'brothers of' now, then and forever, 1690. quantum etc

Best P&B supporters club name wins a greenie. I'll go with The Royal Orange Bovril Volunteers.

BTW, I feel sorry for Bradhorse. Seems like a decent football fan, but he has made his filthy, Charles and Diana covered bed and has had plenty opportunities to crawl out of it.

Walked Away? Well Tedi hasn't. He walked away then came back and got banned. More likely a pm gang huff.

Yep.

Tedi getting a "holday" has undoubtedly caused a wee PM Gang huff. (Cue defiant post of denial lol)

GIRFUY

Good wan.

Not boring in the slightest...... Frankly.

The levels of schadenfreude you see from the other "side" are in direct correlation to the utter arrogance and stupidity displayed by both owners and supporters of this "institution".

Football chat? Have you SEEN the product on the field ? :lol: Directly related to the utter clusterfuck that leads it.

Any match thread involving "The maost successful club in the world" ( :lol::lol: ) is full of football chat....

It goes.... "Wow, SevCo Rangers Tribute Act Clusterfuck Clone Rangers FC are PISH !"

Discussion then moves onto why and how....

Yeah man. If you enjoy all the 'banter' in this section and get great pleasure out if it then by all means please do. I've never really been involved much in posting about Rangers on here (even before 2012) as I found the previously popular 'Celtic v Rangers' section and now this section to be really utterly mind numbingly tedious for the most part.

It can't possibly be as boring as watching Celtic and Rangers competing "against" each other for the title over the last two decades.

Well, whilst I agree the title race between us and celtic was getting old; that wasn't what the question was about or what I was responding to so I don't really understand the relevance to my points.

I know what you really mean,

Winning all the time = not boring

Defeats and draws = boring.

The usual suspects will be back crowing just as soon as Dodgy Dave announces another scam glorious idea.

Again... dunno if you read my post but I was responding in regards to posting on here or not, not whether the football was boring.

Archived