The Cameron Conundrum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last word on here about Cameron until next season.

He's clearly here to stay unless Raith prove the opinion polls wrong again. Assuming he stays, I hope he proves us all horribly wrong with a string of awesome signings.

Everyone worth signing has been already snapped up pretty much. Everyone apart from Berwick doing business really.

The problem is attracting players, he hasn't managed it yet and with him now under pressure are people going to want to come to Berwick? Also comments made on here would people want to play for him?

Silence is deafening.

The club get unfair stick sometimes but in cases like this I don't see how they could have a complaint. They've had plenty of advanced warning, they'd have known they'd get stick in post-season, and following the end of season humpings we got given, I would have thought they'd have moved even quicker. By delaying things they're simply inviting more criticism which in turns makes an already disillusioned fanbase even more fucked off. But hey, who needs logic

Cameron's maybe abroad spunking the cup money in sangrias and will see who's all available , or what dross is left when he gets back to sign. Or speak out

Or maybe they are away together!!!

If they're as shite at scoring there as they are here they'll not enjoy it much.

Another day without a statement. Boring.

Hopefully this week brings some good news, like Jonny donating one of his hamstrings to Tulloch when he signs his new five year improved deal for his fantastic 12 games

Still not a word, over a month after the request and following one of the worst league seasons in our history. Not to mention us having our biggest budget ever (not that I believe that).

I can't even watch games like Alloa-Forfar anymore knowing how absolutely shit we are compared to them. Stranraer, Cowden, Stenny, other part time clubs. You know fine well if they had a bad season and sunk to our level they would instantly be challenging even if they had a worse budget. Arbroath and East Fife had better seasons than we've had over the past 8, and they're at about their lowest point. Us though, we go season after season offering the bulk of our squad new contracts and nothing ever changes. We're still shit.

The most revealing thing I've heard from a Berwick manager over the past 5 years was when Yano boasted about us having players at a low level of wage one season, but now we had players at a higher level of wage. Basically, he was boasting about offering the same failures more money than the season before. There seems to be no pressure on the manager to refresh the squad and just an acceptance of failure. Because really, words are the only ambition we get, never actions. However we aren't even getting the words now.

Good post. If a picture speaks a thousand words, perhaps the board should consider releasing some images. Brian and Colin prancing merrily through a daisy field whilst holding hands

I was asked not to say anything but now you've realised the truth I feel the supporters have the right to know.post-49846-14318946821928_thumb.jpg

I was asked not to say anything but now you've realised the truth I feel the supporters have the right to know. ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431894682.145183.jpg

Ha ha!! Quality!!!

The fact the supporters are ridiculing the club tells you that something is far wrong at the club at the moment. Very sad indeed. The BoD need to grow a set!!!!!

Archived