The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

No more or less embarrassing than losing to Inverness Thistle in the same cup, of course.  

44 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Celtgers level of replies 

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Let the DABs have their fun guys.

It must be shite knowing their seasons high point is done n dusted already.

Downvoted as there are only 1 true set of DAB's.

Thank you

4 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

Downvoted as there are only 1 true set of DAB's.

Thank you

Appologies mate but we're not allowed to use our original term anymore, the wokes think it's meant as a racial slur.

19 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Appologies mate but we're not allowed to use our original term anymore, the wokes think it's meant as a racial slur.

I think I know the one as I have a brother in law from Irvine and he took me aback with it at one time or another haha!

Ours will be in doubt very soon - surprised it isn’t already tbh!

On 12/07/2024 at 08:24, itzdrk said:

It's a desperate reply here! 

No more or less embarrassing than losing to Inverness Thistle in the same cup, of course.  

That Inverness game was 40 years ago, a high percentage of our support weren't even alive. We've won both domestic cups since them and finished 3rd in Scotland. 

That said, Ayr have been out of Scotlands top league for even longer than those 40 years. Literally dads taking their kids to games, in fact some may even be grandads and all 3 generations never having seen Ayr play outside the seaside leagues. hahahaha

McInnes has hinted he will play, although how much is uncertain now that we've signed Anderson.

Personally, I'd rather see Wales get games at Championship level for a season than sit on our bench.

5 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Any idea if Wales will be part of the squad this season or out on loan again? We’re crying out for a striker, along with probably every team in the Championship. 

If you are looking for a striker, Innes Cameron could be worth a try.

11 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Any idea if Wales will be part of the squad this season or out on loan again? We’re crying out for a striker, along with probably every team in the Championship. 

At the moment Wales looks to be part of DM's 1st team plans, of course that could well change before the window closes.

Was expecting a much sterner test from Barrow last night, they looked about the level of a junior team like Hurlford Thistle (no offence to any Thistle fans) and didn't test either O'Hara or McCrorie in the Killie goal. Can't say I've learned too much from last night's match, but at least our players now seem ready for competitive football and up for the challenge of Cercle Brugge.

42 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Potential next round opponents depending on our results against Cercle. Expensive trips 

As much as it pains me to say, I think Cercle will be to strong over 2 legs for us to progress in the Europa League.

I'd fancy our chances against Tromso if we drop down to the Conference League. They are 5th bottom with 17 points from 16 games and 3 points off one of the relegation spots. KuPS looks the far harder tie.