The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Driver, Higginbotham and Mcdonald would all improve the squad on last year. Add in maybe Boyd, Collins a full back and a solid midfielder and we're looking not bad. 9 players out and 7 in. Not unreasonable

Collins??

If you bring in Driver, Higginbotham and Macdonald that's an outstanding start to your summer. Higgy is hot and cold and has been more cold than hot this season but still racked up 9 assists. Looking at the stats from the season I saw Killie scored an outrageous number of goals from set pieces (and also conceded one of the lowest totals in the league). Is Eremenko leaving a concern in this regard? Higginbotham's corners never look that dangerous but we have scored quite a few from them.

If you bring in Driver, Higginbotham and Macdonald that's an outstanding start to your summer. Higgy is hot and cold and has been more cold than hot this season but still racked up 9 assists. Looking at the stats from the season I saw Killie scored an outrageous number of goals from set pieces (and also conceded one of the lowest totals in the league). Is Eremenko leaving a concern in this regard? Higginbotham's corners never look that dangerous but we have scored quite a few from them.

Aye. 3 top signings that would definitely be an improvement on last year.

Neill Collins, sheffield united CB. 31 and self proclaimed die hard killie fan. Some folk say hes been released but no sure.

Really hope the rumours of him signing are true.

Exactly what we need.

A good big experienced CB.

I'd take him tomorrow.

Hardy wee b*****d.

With Pasca just about away, we will need another player who will get booked in the first 10 minutes. Black could easily fill the role. He is also a former Hearts player so Locke is happy about that.

Black would have something to prove, not sure he would drop to a salary we could offer tho. Are we any further forward with boyd or an assistant?

I got told at the Ross County game that, the Boyd deal was around 85% done.