The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Black is a toe rag and a nasty piece of work - exactly what we have been missing! I would take him if (1) could be gauranteed to stay on the park (2) he would take the wage cut

Nah Black isn't a toe rag or a nasty piece of work. He is a kiddy on hard man who hasn't offered anything to a piss poor Rangers team. He's just another Scottish mercenary . He's had 2 good seasons in about 8. Killie should stay well clear.

To be fair he probably hasn't received 69 yellow cards in 7 seasons unlike pascali who holds that record!

Fair point, pascali I would say was more wreckless where I consider black to be malicious, also at the moment black isn't good enough for the 3rd placed team in the championship, why would we consider him good enough for us?

Fair point, pascali I would say was more wreckless where I consider black to be malicious, also at the moment black isn't good enough for the 3rd placed team in the championship, why would we consider him good enough for us?

Boyd also isn't good enough for the 3rd placed team in the Championship.

But would you take him back?

Ian Black and Lee McCulloch follow Boyd to Kilmarnock?

Dear god, do you have some kind of death wish? Lee McCulloch is 37 years old and is past it. Ian Black is a gambling addict who bets on his own team to lose!

Dear god, do you have some kind of death wish? Lee McCulloch is 37 years old and is past it. Ian Black is a gambling addict who bets on his own team to lose!

He must have made an absolute fortune last night.

Well were 4/1.