The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

He's a far better keeper. Samson should never darken your team's lineup again.

He's a marginally better goalkeeper. He'll cost us points almost as well.

Distribution a massive problem for both - Samson has zero confidence at the moment, but to suggest he's technically a long way behind MacDonald is ridiculous.

Kilmarnock fans are doing it right.

This time last season a certain Paisley team had a cheap option manager who didn't install much confidence in the fans and a squad dependant on an old, injury riddled striker and a couple of teenagers.

They were tipping European challenges and cup runs....

Good to see killie fans being a bit more realistic as you are a Kris Boyd away from the above template.

Edited by Deefiant

Where's QLP at these days? Though he'd have some inspiring words of encouragement for his fellow Killie fans this summer.

Think he's taking a break from the forums until closer to the football season starts.

Kilmarnock fans are doing it right.

This time last season a certain Paisley team had a cheap option manager who didn't install much confidence in the fans and a squad dependant on an old, injury riddled striker and a couple of teenagers.

They were tipping European challenges and cup runs....

Good to see killie fans being a bit more realistic as you are a Kris Boyd away from the above template.

What a p*ick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by cass316

Think he's taking a break from the forums until closer to the football season starts.

Probably for the best. Football forums during the close season are like a full moon to a werewolf.

Probably for the best. Football forums during the close season are like a full moon to a werewolf.

Definitely.

Any tiny scrap of information someone posts about is disected by everyone.

Definitely.

Any tiny scrap of information someone posts about is disected by everyone.

Just like a werewolf does to a full moon?...nope, you've all lost me in a mist of mixed metaphors...

Just like a werewolf does to a full moon?...nope, you've all lost me in a mist of mixed metaphors...

Theres no such thing as a mist of mixed metaphors, you dweeb

LOLz

Where's QLP at these days? Though he'd have some inspiring words of encouragement for his fellow Killie fans this summer.

I heard him get a comment read out on radio a few days ago :lol:

I forget which show or station I was listening to though. or what his comment was. I just thought "where do I know that name from?" oh, yeah, its QLP's real name :lol:

Daily record online are reporting killie are to make an important announcement on Monday! Anyone any ideas? Why announce that an announcement is to be made? Did anyone hear the announcement about the announcement about the announcement?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222442-kilmarnock-summer-transfer-2015/page-20

Hopefully we get the boy Almond signed if anything he'd make good back up, barring that we sign Boyd. Can only hope that the assistant is not brown. Think it will be Boyd. Seems like a win/win situation. Save on a assistants wage and get a player out it, also players last year kept speaking out about how much a help boyd was and this leads me to believe he'll be a sucess as assistant

Hopefully we get the boy Almond signed if anything he'd make good back up, barring that we sign Boyd. Can only hope that the assistant is not brown. Think it will be Boyd. Seems like a win/win situation. Save on a assistants wage and get a player out it, also players last year kept speaking out about how much a help boyd was and this leads me to believe he'll be a sucess as assistant

Heard Locke asked for Brown and the board knocked him back.

Maybe shite talk.

need other striker than Kilmarnock should sign centre back and other left full back on Monday

Heard Locke asked for Brown and the board knocked him back.

Maybe shite talk.

Heard this also, would imagine its shite. But atleast if it is true the board are thinking about what would appease the fans. Thinking out the box a bit, Gary Hay would my number 1 choice. But he has some comfy wages job with the SFA so would be unlikely.