The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

He's fairly good, blows hot and cold but most wingers do. I'd happily welcome him back, don't think he'd come to us now we have a 3G pitch given his injury history. 

That was my recollection of him. Typical winger who'll go missing for a dozen games then light a few up with brilliance. Sort of guy we need to be honest to bring off a bench and change a game. He wouldn't be a starter I'd imagine, but if he signed he'd definitely get good game time. Plus if he doesn't like 3G he can join Maclean in the stands when that happens.

41 minutes ago, Widge said:

That was my recollection of him. Typical winger who'll go missing for a dozen games then light a few up with brilliance. Sort of guy we need to be honest to bring off a bench and change a game. He wouldn't be a starter I'd imagine, but if he signed he'd definitely get good game time. Plus if he doesn't like 3G he can join Maclean in the stands when that happens.

Don't know for gospel that he doesn't like 3G, but a lot of players seem to be apprehensive about it after certain types of injury, and he's had his share of injuries. 

3 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Anyone know if/when we will be announcing new signings, preseason friendly or even a new kit? Seems like we have closed for summer!

I'm sure the team begin their pre-season training a week tomorrow. As for signings, we'll probably have something announced about signings soon, especially with pre-season training beginning soon. While for the new kit, it will either be just before the Ayr match or on the open day.

I'm sure the team begin their pre-season training a week tomorrow. As for signings, we'll probably have something announced about signings soon, especially with pre-season training beginning soon. While for the new kit, it will either be just before the Ayr match or on the open day.

Would really hope we played before Ayr game. Didn't last year and scrapped past Berwick in our first game. Too big a game to not be ready imo

On 6/16/2017 at 12:05, Widge said:

Always liked Dayton, scored some cracking goals for us, free kicks and long rangers. On his day will skin anyone in the league one on one. unfortunately for huim and Killie he got some serious knee injuries which put him out for a long time. 

One for the future ..... Hopefully turns out as good as his big brother

a57ef24b0773a16e4ddf30eff9101149.jpg

The big brother who is 16 and hasn't played anything close to a senior game yet?

What a strange thing to say.