Clyde vs Elgin City

Was still fairly confident we'd take something from the game until they scored a 2nd, our heads went down and the pressure we had them under for the best part of an hour dried up.

Ultimately the fault is with the players today. I understand some criticism of Ferguson but a combination of Marsh selling them two goals and poor finishing cost us.

6 kickabouts between now and the end of the season - hopefully we'll pick up a few results as we're not really playing under any pressure.

Lol

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Clyde threads are far and away more entertaining than anyone else.

:thumsup2

Ps.

Yes...we might well be going down...but we have no illusions about our 'big team' status and we can find our ground without the aid of a satnav update every 3 months. :thumsup2

I await the wit and repartee that you have become so famous for. :thumsup2

you are going to need a sat nav to find the away grounds next year :)

and survival gear heard a rumour bear grylls was the the shirt sponsor for next year :)

I also suggest you watch the film oblivion :)

Didn't go today. Had a prior arrangement involving a few drinks and some nice food in the Merchant City. Occurred to me while sitting in the early Spring sunshine that this was so much more enjoyable than watching Barry Ferguson's attempt at assembling a competitive football team. A few games ago I thought he might just have stumbled across a formula that could get us up the league. However, to be fair, that formula has been destroyed by a load of injuries and but for Montrose being even more crap, we'd be sweating buckets till the end of the season.

Ferguson's used over 40 players this season and he has been as poor as I feared he would be. However, given that he has now experienced Scotland's 4th tier and hopefully learned a thing or two, i think he could be much better placed to get more right next season. C'mon Barry, prove me wrong ffs. I'd gladly eat a huge slice of humble pie.

Guest Alessandro

you are going to need a sat nav to find the away grounds next year :)

and survival gear heard a rumour bear grylls was the the shirt sponsor for next year :)

I also suggest you watch the film oblivion :)

You first :thumsup2

Guest Alessandro

don't worry about me I've spent the last 4 years watching the football equivalent of the land that time forgot :)

:)

Between their 1st goal to 2nd scored we we looked better team but combo o bad finishing,Wasteful of numerous set plays,Forwards either not anticapting the cross* or when we did get a shot on target their keeper made several impressive saves...

2nd goal on counter attack killed the game and we went completely flat and dont think anyone would have complained if game was stopped early(if only eh!!)...

Players need to stand up as previous poster suggested,Roberts clearly cant do 45-60mins so forget that aswell,Dont think ydays line up was wrong from who was available and looking at subs on show but what annoys,were a very quiet/nice team,we never claim anything from a free kick to a Corner kick if it looks 50/50 compared to elgin who screamed for EVERY decision n lot o cases got the decision from usually an unsure 3rd div ref & lost count amount o times mcqueen what a flick on but parker/Mcmanus etc never got up to support or take a wee chance*....

Finally Weather was nice for 1st time in 20yr.Pollock looks a player n very comfortable on the ball when we played some decent 1st half and The never wanted manager to begin with lot will be only ones smiling this weekend..

Foreva n eva

Aww wee watt is shite and daddy in law doesn't like Barry!! Booohoooo! John McKay is a pie, watts released, it's made him cry!!! Sing along to the john McKay song, dancing In His I hate Barry thong!! Wattys gone and so is daly maybe we'll sign willie mailey! No we won't he's a jungle jim, Barry won't live in sin. John McKay your a pie, so go back to your bed and have a cry !!

Goin nxt week to give the benefit of the doubt ,yes I did think he had turned it around a few weeks ago as for my son in law ,I have none my girl still unwed sadly but a bit richer lol

Given none of us are 'in the know', your 'lols' are a bit lost on us. But as you've nothing else going on, whatever gets you through the weekend. Why exactly would you bother going to Annan, for a fucking kickabout, to give anyone the benefit of doubt?? Maybe you've got friends there....certainly none here.

Because I care lol lol fuckin l and need to witness this debacle for myself saying that we probably win and ruin my weekend

But not enough to bother so far, when there were competitive matches to be won....and now, a Clyde win would ruin your weekend???? What a tosser. Six million sperm, how the f**k were you the fastest??

Archived