Scottish Lib Dem conference: Clegg predicts Salmond election failure

Elixir

The last desperate actions of (in a political sense) a drowning man.

Christ Cleggy's own seat is in trouble. How the f**k he can make narky comments about anyone else's is beyond me.

We're into Baghdad Bob territory. Clegg is a dead man walking, so why not say any old shite in front of the 63 people in the country that are planning to vote Lib Dem.

Was thinking that myself: Comical Cleggy. He doesn't see the tanks rolling along in the distance.

Wings coverage?! Hahaha.

Say what you like about the man, but he is normally pretty good at dissecting all the pish and spin.

Anyone who can rattle the media the way he has is doing something right. Forcing the record into that retraction was quite a coup.

Wings coverage?! Hahaha.

So you can't deconstruct it at all and have no valid criticism of it, just wildly oppose it as it's pro-independence.

You're just a citizen of the world man eh. On here every day rabidly opposed to anything remotely related to Scottish independence cause you'rre all about people.

When in truth its a million times better than what passes for news in this country.

So you can't deconstruct it at all and have no valid criticism of it, just wildly oppose it as it's pro-independence.

You're just a citizen of the world man eh. On here every day rabidly opposed to anything remotely related to Scottish independence cause you'rre all about people.

When in truth its a million times better than what passes for news in this country.

What are its views on Zayn flying home from the One Direction tour?

Say what you like about the man, but he is normally pretty good at dissecting all the pish and spin.

Anyone who can rattle the media the way he has is doing something right. Forcing the record into that retraction was quite a coup.

Oh aye. Most of the main stream media are as bad, but I suppose I wouldn't go looking at the Daily Mail website for an objective view of a party conference.

As for the Clegg comments, I'm not sure he could say much else. They're in a mess, but he has to try and drum up some positivity.

You're the weirdo buddy, and incapable of justifying your position at all as its disgusting.

Why would you care about politics anyway? You oppose grouping people together that IS politics

You're just all about people man, and Scottish independence is effectively decentralisation bringing govt closer to people.

That's what it is, but you oppose it with every fibre of your being.

Archived