Dunfermline v Morton - Saturday 28th March 2015

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitch slapped four times this season by Morton so 4-0 is a fitting scoreline.

Absolutely outclassed, Morton had the cigars out in the 2nd half.

Hopefully the board make an announcement that Potter will not be in charge next season. :)

Luckily Jim Jefferies stayed on long enough to ensure that Dunfermline wouldn't get relegated again with John Potter in charge.

Well in Duffy, cracking result for Morton. This three way fight at the top is getting quite exciting.

Was this an excellent performance on our part, or abysmal on the Pars part? Or mixture of both?

Really surprised yet delighted with the scoreline.

You have a much better team, especially up front, than us and we are shite, so mix of both I'd say.

Who writes these scripts?

Lets see, a win over Brechin, a draw with Stennie, a draw with Stirling Albion, victory over Stranraer, then 90 minutes of fear and panic at home to Peterhead, and 4 minutes on the radio listening for Brechin doing us the ultimate favour at Stranraer .............

Naw, 5 straight wins and manager of the month for DDFR. 'Mon.

Was Potter only given a contract to the end of the season or was it longer?

End of the season. I would hope that as soon as the third went in he was frantically searching for a pen and paper to write his resignation letter - which would be the first correct thing he has done since taking charge. I was laughing at the Morton fans earlier when they were criticising the Morton line-up, you could have stuck eleven traffic cones on the pitch and they would have beaten us. A corpse dug up from the graveyard behind the stadium would have been more use than Barrowman.

What a shambles :lol:

Archived