3 Horse race

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you are "back in the day" with your idea that strikers should be the only ones to score goals . :rolleyes:

Well given my example was "back in the day" when Morton walked the league, with your bumpkins 20 points behind us and with Weatherson scoring 18 goals from right-back, literally not a single element of your Brick Tamland comeback makes sense.

You utter simpleton.

:1eye:1eye:1eye

Well given my example was "back in the day" when Morton walked the league, with your bumpkins 20 points behind us and with Weatherson scoring 18 goals from right-back, literally not a single element of your Brick Tamland comeback makes sense.

You utter simpleton.

:1eye:1eye:1eye

I take it you are not referring to 2005 ?

One of the most horrific incidents of Morton's last visit was their violent fans trying to beat up an OAP who was wearing a st mirren training top. A quite horrific bunch from one of Scotland's most violent towns.

Oooft you are absolutely buckled by the only show in town. Let's hope South Ayrshire's embattled social services intervene with this troubled, pathologically lying mind before he recreates Columbine on the usually deserted streets of Stranraer.

Absolute scum rooted out by the Famous.

Oooft you are absolutely buckled by the only show in town. Let's hope South Ayshire's embattled social services intervene with this troubled, pathologically lying mind before he recreates Columbine on the usually deserted streets of Stranraer.

Absolute scum rooted out by the Famous.

What a absolute load of shit....get to bed ,sleep it of.

What a absolute load of shit....get to bed ,sleep it of.

Well indeed it was an absolute load of shit - claimed by your comrade in arms among the utterly thick Stranraer fanbase, falsely claiming that there was any sort of violence whatsoever in the previous fixture in December. Absolutely shameless lies from a scumbag fanbase then.

Unfortunately though, I don't think I will let it lie: your thick, scumbag fans falsely accuse Morton fans of an extremely serious, criminal offence - I expect you, collectively, to provide the hard evidence to support that claim. In your own time hotshot.

Awful incident. I will happily introduce you to the victim tomorrow.

I'd rather you linked us a report of said incident tbh. You know, something other than some yokel making up a story and expecting us to believe it.

When renfrewshires horrific gargoyles get down here we d be better hiding in doors!

I love your little loathe for anything Morton related :lol: sad act.

Your patter and pathetic lack of evidence is laughable, just give it a rest, you're only wasting your own time.

post-56864-14299133991786_thumb.jpg

I personally never heard or saw any of that incident, but someone seems to have.

Awful incident. I will happily introduce you to the victim tomorrow.

When renfrewshires horrific gargoyles get down here we d be better hiding in doors!

*sweep sweep sweep*

So to be clear - when you made a serious, criminal accusation about the Morton visiting support you couldn't actually support those claims with a scrap of evidence? So you were maliciously lying then?

Please confirm or deny with specific evidence, cheers.

Eye witness account: old man in st mirren top sits in corner of pub. Two Morton fans blootered in early 20s talking about him aggressively. One turns around and catches old man smiling. Slams bottle of beer int table and him and his mate charge over and grab old man. By this stage two men in pub who have been keeping an eye on situation get involved to stop viscous assault taking place (one a relation of mine) eye witness is me. Prob best you shut your gubs now and jog on. Chimps!!!

Archived