The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

Playing football at 9, but it's just round the corner so should catch most of the Mets, although why I'm bothering given they are starting Colon is another matter.

Would be a laugh if A-Rod hit a HR.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing football at 9, but it's just round the corner so should catch most of the Mets, although why I'm bothering given they are starting Colon is another matter.

Big Fat Bartolo Colon might pitch one of his thrice annual masterpieces. Or not, as is the more likely.

I would like to see A-Rod "dinged" with a 96mph fastball personally

5 homers for Boston in an 8-0 opening day win over Philly, one for Mookie Betts and two apiece from Dustin Pedroia and Hanley Ramirez, Ramirez's second was a grand slam.

That's our chance of being over .500 at any point this year gone.

Only 161 games to go.

Considering setting my alarm for 3am and getting up for the Mariners vs Angels matchup. I'm on nightshift the rest of week so will be in bed most day tomorrow anyway.

Surprised that Seattle aren't starting Iwakuma tonight and going with Paxton instead. Looking forward to seeing Trout tho....he is always fun to watch

Archived