Cowdenbeath v Dumbarton

I've only seen him a couple of times and he's been shite - by all accounts he's been shite in the other games too. Wasted signing (18 months anyone?).

He does have a good game in him as we found out at the last meeting between the sides at Central Park so perhaps that will come at the weekend? Doubtful.

Oh Christ aye, forgot you had handed him a long term deal :lol:

He'll no doubt double his seasons goal tally at the weekend. 2-3 away win.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we have our win bonuses to play for.

So you're categorically stating that teams with nothing - in relative terms - to play for don't start to wind down? If you are being really pedantic you could say teams always have three points to play for so there's so such thing as meaningless games?

Ah that old chestnut. 'I was only joking' card.

I was joking.

I've only seen him a couple of times and he's been shite - by all accounts he's been shite in the other games too. Wasted signing (18 months anyone?).

He does have a good game in him as we found out at the last meeting between the sides at Central Park so perhaps that will come at the weekend? Doubtful.

Other Dumbarton players made him look good.

This persistent sniping at Nish from Sons fans has become tedious. Whilst I'm not heartbroken at this departure let me assure our younger correspondents that we have had many, many worse strikers down the years.

Nish's mistake was to be 6'4" and highly visible with a very modest scoring record. Perhaps he'd have been better advised to disappear completely like, say, Mitch Megginson.

Aye, funny lot, fitba fans...

Love my annual trip to Cowden :1eye it helps me to remind myself, how lucky I am to support The Sons.

Seriously? Have you seen your dull, grey, soulless, flat-pack self-assembly excuse for a stadium? It's only a roof away from being a plumbers merchants industrial unit. It's even upstaged by a huge lump of rock.

Seriously? Have you seen your dull, grey, soulless, flat-pack self-assembly excuse for a stadium? It's only a roof away from being a plumbers merchants industrial unit. It's even upstaged by a huge lump of rock.

:lol:

Simmer doon

This persistent sniping at Nish from Sons fans has become tedious. Whilst I'm not heartbroken at this departure let me assure our younger correspondents that we have had many, many worse strikers down the years.

Nish's mistake was to be 6'4" and highly visible with a very modest scoring record. Perhaps he'd have been better advised to disappear completely like, say, Mitch Megginson.

The sniping at Nish comes from him being a fanny rather than him being extremely shite at football. He clearly thinks he's a manager of some sort and left us in the huff, nowt to do with him being "the worst striker we've had" which isn't even true and hasn't been said by anyone on here.

If Mitch was to go in the huff, fall out with the gaffer and transfer to a relegation rival then he'd be getting the same treatment. Mitch has also scored more goals in the last year than Nish has in the last 3, even if he has been off the boil he's still a better player than Nish.

Am I right in thinking that Kyle Miller deputised for Kane Hemmings for one game last season, and scored two goals?

Midweek game against Morton, the goals were more down to their ineptitude than anything else but it's worth a go.

I kinda get where you're coming from, he's also a high profile name which never helps. He's been quick to draw critisism from us as well - albeit he hasn't been good - there's many around him that are no worse.

Archived