Cowdenbeath v Dumbarton

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the matter with the Cowden fans? Normally they are up for some pre-match, lighthearted banter knowing that as part time teams we are "in this together" to a certain extent.

To have a go at Wilf, to have a go at our stadium (have you seen yours?) in such a mean-spirited and humourless way does you no credit.

Feeling the pressure lads?

What is the matter with the Cowden fans? Normally they are up for some pre-match, lighthearted banter knowing that as part time teams we are "in this together" to a certain extent.

To have a go at Wilf, to have a go at our stadium (have you seen yours?) in such a mean-spirited and humourless way does you no credit.

If we really are in this together, you weegie c***s will let us win. c***s.

Any other season I'd agree with you, but this one has been horrible. Dumbarton fans have always been among the best posters, no need to rub it in.

Nothing to be upbeat about sadly. Worst thing is that it could have been so different.

Thanks for that, Pit Owns.

So Miller deputised for Kane Hemmings for one game and scored two goals. So why is he sitting on the bench while we struggle to even get a shot on goal? Miller may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the lad at least has a football brain. He's played most of the season at right back because of Deano's absence and he acquited himself pretty well, considering he was so much out of position. When he played in a more forward role at Forfar in the cup - or at least was able to get forward more often - he teed up goals for Hughes and Higgins.

We've been doing nothing up front for weeks, and we've tossed away the advantage of games in hand.

We have tightened up a bit at the back and we're battling hard, but in attacking terms we badly need to do something more imaginative than lumping the ball up to Nish.

Miller with Kudus (or Higgins) would at least mean we would have players up front who can play football. We might even score a goal.

Yeah. Try someone different upfront, because it ain't working and hasn't been working for a long time.

I think if Miller was upfront each week, he would score every other game, which is way better than we have at the moment.

This persistent sniping at Nish from Sons fans has become tedious. Whilst I'm not heartbroken at this departure let me assure our younger correspondents that we have had many, many worse strikers down the years.

Nish's mistake was to be 6'4" and highly visible with a very modest scoring record. Perhaps he'd have been better advised to disappear completely like, say, Mitch Megginson.

Aye, funny lot, fitba fans...

No comparison.

Why is the terracing closed? Or is it just closed for away fans?

I think Kyle Miller is utterly dreadful but I would not be against him playing upfront. Nothing else is working.

Kudus has to play. Yes he's lazy and doesn't look interested at times but he's our only match winner and the only one who looks likely to score.

Why is the terracing closed? Or is it just closed for away fans?

I think Kyle Miller is utterly dreadful but I would not be against him playing upfront. Nothing else is working.

Kudus has to play. Yes he's lazy and doesn't look interested at times but he's our only match winner and the only one who looks likely to score.

Was the terracing not closed for ice last time we played Dumbo at CP.

I also agree Kudus has to play as he knows where the goal is...sometimes. Not if he's out on the left though as he has been. He has to be through the middle. Let Kenny or Halsman play left.

Was the terracing not closed for ice last time we played Dumbo at CP.

I also agree Kudus has to play as he knows where the goal is...sometimes. Not if he's out on the left though as he has been. He has to be through the middle. Let Kenny or Halsman play left.

Closed for ice the last time but what's the excuse this time?

Archived