Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

No. Its exclusive to BTs AMC channel but you can get that on Sky if you have the BT Sport package ... I think! The paid one, that is, not the free one.

Frig that, I pay Sky the guts of 90 bangers a month. I shall "obtain" it from somewhere.

Watched the first episode yesterday and enjoyed it, thought the first and final scenes were probably the highlight. On another note, what is it with TWD and killing of black guys? 1, potentially 2 already killed off in the pilot to add to Tyreese, Bob, Noah, T-Dawg (R.I.P) etc from the main series

^^^

I guess nobody knows quite what they are, yet.

Much better episode this week. Apparently there is two week wait for the next one though :(

It's set in modern day LA & the walking dead is set in modern day atlanta, surely they would have seen the zombie movies that have been made over the last 40 odd years.

It's set in modern day LA & the walking dead is set in modern day atlanta, surely they would have seen the zombie movies that have been made over the last 40 odd years.

What I meant was, I don't think people realise (at this stage) that they are actually dead people who have re-animated, and they think they still alive and just very sick.

Edited by IainMorton