Fear the Walking Dead

1320Lichtie

Aye the van appearing basically untouched was just shite, said that to the missus first time I saw it.

Oh there was also this bit:

"there's travis going to the front of the house, instead of running out the front door of THIS house to cut them off, we'll scuttle through the totally unneccesary maze thing these c***s have in their garden for some reason"

Got a feeling the next episode is going to be shit as it's set up to just be them sitting about their house as tensions rise with the national guard out in the street.

Yes! I noticed that too.

Yeah, 3rd eipsode was better. A bit shit, though, that in the middle of a full blown riot their van just happened to be fine and they were able to just drive away.

And why is the junkie son still wearing the old guy clothes he stole from the hospital. I thought they were holed up in his parents house? He was spewing all over them in the

Rather odd "filler" episode for a 6 part season. And an unnecessarily long setup for the inevitable sick people getting carted off.

Its been such an odd show. It isnt bad, by any means, but theres something very "meh" about it

Think that was a good one. Showing why people didn't trust the soldiers/government.

And even though there were no zombies I was still shiteing myself when the fence was cut and the woman was wondering about outside the fences. Thought it was an absolute stick on that the dead body underneath the car from her was away to be a zombie and go for her.,

Rather odd "filler" episode for a 6 part season. And an unnecessarily long setup for the inevitable sick people getting carted off.

Its been such an odd show. It isnt bad, by any means, but theres something very "meh" about it

Most episodes of TWD are like this also. So much more could be going on but they drag a lot of episodes out with nothing but character building of characters nobody cares about.

Most episodes of TWD are like this also. So much more could be going on but they drag a lot of episodes out with nothing but character building of characters nobody cares about.

They do, but they also have twice as many episodes. There is also generally more of a back-story reveal and/or interactions between the characters. This episode felt like a 45 minute lead up to the soldiers becoming "bad" guys.

People clearly wanting too much zombie action here IMO :P

Not really, we had Clyde at home last week and had our fill of that!!!

I think this is going to be the story that Kirkman wanted the original show to be, remember he didn't get his hands onto it till about the 4th Season and has spent the last ones tying it up more with his Graphic Novels!!!

If you love The Walking Dead this is how it is going to be now that the Creator has the power now to write his own origin story of the situation, so like it or lump it, it is going to be canon!!!

I still think "c**t" Rick would shoot everyone of those useless fuckers, maybe apart from Salazar the El Salvadorian barber, he's cool!!!

People clearly wanting too much zombie action here IMO :P

Not really, just something to progress the story or characters

What did we learn about any of the main characters in that episode? Very little, if anything. How did the story progress? It didnt, until the last 2 minutes when

the sick got carted off and hubby saw whoever was flashing the lights killed. We didnt even find out what happened to wifey when she went through the fence. Why did she come back without finding the house??

Not really, we had Clyde at home last week and had our fill of that!!!

I think this is going to be the story that Kirkman wanted the original show to be, remember he didn't get his hands onto it till about the 4th Season and has spent the last ones tying it up more with his Graphic Novels!!!

If you love The Walking Dead this is how it is going to be now that the Creator has the power now to write his own origin story of the situation, so like it or lump it, it is going to be canon!!!

I still think "c**t" Rick would shoot everyone of those useless fuckers, maybe apart from Salazar the El Salvadorian barber, he's cool!!!

At least with TWD you have characters you already know/care about, more than double the episodes to carry the story and zombies to add an element of peril.

As I said, Fear isnt bad tv it just doesnt seem to be going anywhere given its such a short season

You got a good feeling of how it was to live under the soldiers, I couldn't believe what I was seeing when it opened with the boy lying in the pool and the guy out on a run. Also the conspiracy stuff was pretty weird to see aswell.

I really enjoyed it.

Thats the first five minutes covered, what about the rest of it? :rolleyes:

I think it's been very like The Walking Dead itself thus far. Incredibly "meh" for the vast majority, with a couple of great bits interspersed here or there. The character development (bar the 2 or 3 very main characters) in TWD is really poor, and this seems to be following the trend.

Clearly need more than 5 minutes for it, good episode

Really? Within 5 mintues we'd learned they were in a "safe" zone, guarded by soldiers and that the soldiers werent quite as nice as they might appear.

What else did we learn in the rest of the show?

Like I said, all you moaners just want non stop zombie killing ;)

Like I said, not at all. Some of my favourite TWD moments featured no killing - Beth and Daryl in the cabin, for example.