intentionally losing to Edinburgh City would be crediblilty suicide on Brora's part - far more likely they'll trounce City and then lose by a single goal to Mo in the final

Don't think they're interested in credibility. Big fish in small pond status is much more important.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were poor in the first half, with the two up front not really working out, but excellent changes by Guus to turn the game around. Disappointed to lose what was a terrific second goal and a draw was about fair. We could even have lost it at the end.

Woods again superb, and if the keeper hadn't stopped the shot from him after he ghosted past four players, that would have been the goal of the season. Quinno's two courageous blocks possibly saving our bacon.

Thought that Mo were a decent outfit. Good day out....best pies in the Division.

O, forgive us for not immediately logging on to P&B at the final whistle. I imagine the Queen's fans are just about getting home now.

I'd rather have a thread of 5-6 posts, than have to try and find the 5-6 posts about the game, amidst reams of semi-literate knuckle-dragging shite from fans of a club not even involved in the game.

Spot on. A couple of wins and they're back with this tedious shite.

Does anybody actually buy the drivel that Shaggro spouts on here apart from his wee groupies on Fantasy Stone Island? ( SSB being the chief fanboy)

First half was stinkin from our point of view, second half was like a different team. Could easily have scored 3 or 4 if their keeper didn't have a stormer. Good to see Gus change things again when he had to. Paul Woods again outstanding, our player of the season for me.

Does anybody actually buy the drivel that Shaggro spouts on here apart from his wee groupies on Fantasy Stone Island? ( SSB being the chief fanboy)

The Clyde Man and Jaggy Snake are his sneaky wee pals. Like flies roon a shite on a summer's day. I used to think East Kilbride was a nice town.

I have no idea where the f**k you got that from. Still got more than you though. Was chatting to a geezer last night who claimed to know of you......he told me about the whip round the guys had to get you a can of Lynx. It's good to shower once in a while, Wurzel.

First half was stinkin from our point of view, second half was like a different team. Could easily have scored 3 or 4 if their keeper didn't have a stormer. Good to see Gus change things again when he had to. Paul Woods again outstanding, our player of the season for me.

You shut it, beardie.

not only do we have a self-confessed stalker now, but he clearly has difficulty in identifying who's who - brilliant, just when you thought these itinerant imbeciles couldn't appear any more intellectually stunted, Shaggro proves all wrong yet again - keep lowering that bar Elmer

Archived