Death and ressurection of the Scottish Premier League.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I spoke to him earlier on and he was spitting nails at the thought of supporting the Blue Brazil. He's actually a Queens Park fan, to the core, which is why he built them a big big stadium in the first place.

He's also a Third Lanark AC fan (he's bloody fickle) and loved his children so much he called them all home and closed the ground, (it's what he does!).

Just a reminder though: Jesus does hate the Bhoys and the ****, equally, as they stand for everything he despises in people. Two cheeks, Two H's - coincidence? I don't think so.

^ ^ ^

Posting on P&B from a psychiatric ward whilst chatting to Jesus as he posts IMO. :P

We do need organized religion in Scotland. The death of prayer has resulted in the death of Scottish society. I don't care what the religion is; Protestantism, Catholicism, Judaism, Islam,etc.

Prayer made Scotland a robust nation, bringing God to the heathen and the infidel was part of our Imperial role. When the churches began to empty, a spiritual vacuum evolved. Nothing would give me gretaer pleasure than watching Heart-Hibs supporters observing a minute's silent reflection before the game starts. The same would apply to Dunfermilne-Cowdenbeath, Motherwell-Hamilton.

Have I missed anyone?

Jesus Christ.

Firstly, we don't need organised religion in our lives. If you can't tell what's right and wrong without a made-up book telling you how to behave, then you clearly haven't been brought up very well.

"Civilisation will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest."

Archived