The Rose v Musselburgh. Scottish Cup Semi Final

Dr V

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day. What a night!!!!!!

Did what we had to do. The early goal helped us but was a bit concerned with their goals as they came at a time when we were lumping it up the park every time and we don't do that very well. As soon as Rose got their second, we started knocking it about again, perfectly shown but the nature of our second goal. As mentioned earlier Jackie Myles was absolutely immense out there. Also thought Darren Smith had one of his best games too. But everyone deserves credit.

Huge achievement for a club of our size to hit 2 finals in 5 years. Would absolutely love us to go one better than last time. We have to beat Talbot some time!!!!!

Fair comment hope you enjoyed your day I've enjoyed the eleven I've been at even that game And whatever the result I'll enjoy no.12

It was fabulous, seeing you lot heading home with nothing but sunstroke???? not like the Talbot boys to rub everyone's nose in it!

Not at all pie man, enjoy watching your team, like the gaff, the banter. No problems with the Talbot here. Our manager is one of your legends.

My grasp of English is pretty basic, so therefore the "you lot" wording.

Not at all pie man, enjoy watching your team, like the gaff, the banter. No problems with the Talbot here. Our manager is one of your legends.

My grasp of English is pretty basic, so therefore the "you lot" wording.

Have you ever saw his interview after the 86 cup final lol

That was legendary!

"Wir gon to the moon " haha

Good luck burgh in the final. Never mind for the East, go out and win it for yourselves!

You deserve to be there.

Ps - it wld be an added bonus to see some talbot know alls taken down a peg or two who think they will just need to turn up.

Dry your eyes. We only needed to turn up if your mob were in the final.

Good luck burgh in the final. Never mind for the East, go out and win it for yourselves!

You deserve to be there.

Ps - it wld be an added bonus to see some talbot know alls taken down a peg or two who think they will just need to turn up.

The Talbot fans are knowledgable enough to know it is never a case of just turning up, you dont win Cups by not respecting your opponents

Have you ever saw his interview after the 86 cup final lolThat was legendary!"Wir gon to the moon " haha

I've never saw it, I will look it up during the off season. Sounds like it could be a giggle.

2/3 of these players can't even regularly get a game.

We have 4 centre forwards and 5 centre mids all who would walk into most teams. You can only really play 4 out of the 9 in their favoured positions or as happens you play them out of position.

Without balance you will always struggle - we need to build a team and not just sign players in the same positions

you could be right but not the first team to have an imbalanced squad - even at Newtown we have many back 4 players and fewer up front. Anyway good luck Musselburgh in the final. On the bright side swallows on the Loch this evening.

We should keep hold of the 2 keepers, Thom, McKillen, the McLennans ,Calum Smith and Billy McAdam. The rest can go and will not be missed

I'm starting to like Fuzzy at least he is willing to come out and say how it is instead off off blowing hot air up there arses . As a rose fan said to me they think they are Hollywood All stars

Any idea where the final will take place? Will it be between the usual favourites Almondvale & Rugby Park?

Wont be Kilmarnock as they have a plastic park. Livingston or St Mirren were the 2 rumours I heard.

Archived