The Rose v Musselburgh. Scottish Cup Semi Final

Dr V

It's good to be right ;)

Congratulations, Musselburgh.

I would demand a replay - shocking turn of events.

What's the beggars record? One semi in 30 years? Even auld heid's had more than that !

HTG!

#31andcounting

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Musselburgh, you deserved it over the two legs. Some big performances by your players. Sheerin and the Modric-looking guy in midfield were outstanding.

I still thought we could have sneaked it though if the ref had given either of the two good penalty claims in the first half.

Congrats to Musselburgh, you deserved it over the two legs. Some big performances by your players. Sheerin and the Modric-looking guy in midfield were outstanding.

I still thought we could have sneaked it though if the ref had given either of the two good penalty claims in the first half.

Thanks for the kind words.

I agree with your assessment - Sheerin is always a handful and had another good game, but for me our Jackie Myles (Modric looking guy) was the best player on the park today.

Well done burgh, good luck. We lost it in the first leg but at least went down fighting today with a much improved attitude and application in the second half.

Need more of that for remainder of the season to be anywhere near silverware.

Unfortunately two mistakes today cost us and no point dwelling on it as the lads involved know, but as I said it was lost last week.

HTG !

#31andcounting

As you say season over :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On a wee side note - it was good to see "Coach" at the game today, I was a bit surprised cause I'd heard on here that he'd moved up North.

It was quite amusing hearing him coaching and having a bit of banter with oor wee bammers wi' the drum!!!

Auld Heid gae Specky a cuddle cause his teams season is over you never know he might buy you a drink

Haa Haa. Hope to remind you of that come charity match. Your lad playing in George allan ? Catch up then.

Incident In the first half linlithgow no11 booked for diving looked a stonewall penalty from where I stood.always hard for the refs to call right enough

Case of "the boy that cried wolf" as Lithgae famous for their attempts to con officials with dives and dubious appeals. If they didn't get a real penalty all I can say is SHAME.....

We should keep hold of the 2 keepers, Thom, McKillen, the McLennans ,Calum Smith and Billy McAdam. The rest can go and will not be missed

If you lose Kelbie your pie hut profits will take a hit.

On a serious note cannot believe you would punt most of your squad after a few below par performances.

Archived