Polls and predictions

Granny Danger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news, looking like a Labour wipe out.

Nice to see such passion in Scotland for Westminster politics, I never thought I'd see the day I said that.

Great news, looking like a Labour wipe out.

Nice to see such passion in Scotland for Westminster politics, I never thought I'd see the day I said that.

Hiya Lex, not seen you for ages. Who knew Westminster could be such fun?

Hiya Lex, not seen you for ages. Who knew Westminster could be such fun?

Not as passionate about party politics as I was about the referendum. I will be voting SNP in Douglas Alexander's constituency though,

It certainly does please me to see such a strong Scotland within the UK though. This is what many people voted no for.

Not as passionate about party politics as I was about the referendum. I will be voting SNP in Douglas Alexander's constituency though,

It certainly does please me to see such a strong Scotland within the UK though. This is what many people voted no for.

Fair dos, sugar tits. x

I was so excited about Mundell getting put out, I put him in twice. :lol:

@Peston

Latest Lord Ashcroft poll found mild evidence that some Scottish Tories would vote Labour to keep out the SNP. Maybe unionism trumps all

There's putting a positive spin on things and then there's that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so excited about Mundell getting put out, I put him in twice. :lol:

@Peston

Latest Lord Ashcroft poll found mild evidence that some Scottish Tories would vote Labour to keep out the SNP. Maybe unionism trumps all

There's putting a positive spin on things and then there's that :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, he gets put out twice....

A quick look at the tragic twitter account provided in your sig suggests there's no 'secret' about it.

Enjoy electoral oblivion sOMZK4S.png

Please show me these tweets where I support Labour ...? :lol:

Hate to break it to you but I want the Conservatives to remain in power in Westminster. That's why I'm trying to help get rid of Douglas Alexander.

Archived