Daredevil

King Kebab

Pretty sure I read that Disney have got the rights to all the Marvel content which is why they are being pulled from Netflix once they have been aired.

Once the new chanel is up and running should expect to see the shows re-appear there, or new ones to start.

Wonder what will happen to the likes of Gifted, Runaways and Cloak and Dagger which were not on Netflix and more stand alone

• 7 months later...

Despite the ending being a bit convenient, with everything falling a bit nearly into place, I thought that was a very strong season. I was gripped for the whole thing pretty much, looking forward to watching it when I got the chance.

Fisk was outstanding as always, some of the combat scenes were excellent and Bullseye/Dec was very well done. Wasn't immediately obvious that's who he was but his back story was explored well and tied in very well with who he became. Good to see Karen's origin story.

Shame if this is the end. Seemed like they were wrapping up Matt's character but could we see Bullsye in another series?