Rob Roy / Kilsyth game this saturday

rednblack

The fracas at the pavillion was caused by Upton not going inside despite the ref telling him to 3 times. Both the reds were deserved. Altho the ref has put Mcbride down as punching...

Roy were the better team but not by much. I cant comment on the offside as I was behind the goal.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was nobody running back you are making that up, as for your condescending tripe about us improving, come back when your not running buses to your away games and I'll take your opinion on our team seriously.

Away you go i saw what i saw , you can see or post whatever you want . Once again we did a good job on kilsyth , think you need a stiff drink and /or a lie down somewhere. Mon the Rabs !

The fracas at the pavillion was caused by Upton not going inside despite the ref telling him to 3 times. Both the reds were deserved. Altho the ref has put Mcbride down as punching...

Roy were the better team but not by much. I cant comment on the offside as I was behind the goal.

Fair enough on the pavilion stuff ,both should just of got out the way asap, not sure what was going on outside at the gates one of our committee guys with a walking stick got pushed or something from behind , guess he was giving a bit and someone took exception to it.

As for the Roy being better but not by much i disagree with that thought we were a good bit better than kilsyth who never really created much.

Away you go i saw what i saw , you can see or post whatever you want . Once again we did a good job on kilsyth , think you need a stiff drink and /or a lie down somewhere. Mon the Rabs !

Fair enough on the pavilion stuff ,both should just of got out the way asap, not sure what was going on outside at the gates one of our committee guys with a walking stick got pushed or something from behind , guess he was giving a bit and someone took exception to it.

As for the Roy being better but not by much i disagree with that thought we were a good bit better than kilsyth who never really created much.

Have a bit of dignity... You won the game, but be a sportsman about it!! Mile off side and Sawyers needs to learn to stay on his feet... Great player but diving..well won't finish that.

Quiet on here now, have you been put back in your padded cell rrg?

Naw naw just out for a bit over in shawlands. Spending bit more money than i should but hey am in a good mood the good guys won today ha

I had been looking forward to this game all week, then the wife took ill overnight and I ended up at the Monklands hospital.

I was way off with my forecast, that's the way this leagues results have been going. I did fancy Kilsyth to get the result but well done to Rob Roy.

It seems it was a game with plenty of incidents, I'm disappointed I didn't make the game

Hope everything is Ok with your wife, and sorry but glad you were well off in your predictions!

get a life. sorry i mean park lol

That the best you got!!

Rob Roy dick a mean guy, if u think the first goal was on side then a think u are a bigger knob than a thought, u come on here and say u express honest opinions, linesman was about 70 offside every day of the week

Nice finish for the goal wasn't it

rrm, first of all, hope ur wife is ok. Sorry u missed the game, wasn't the best but as I've said earlier, Rob Roy deserved their win. Appreciate yr sentiments about us but we never played well today. RobRoyGuy is a p***k...distance urself...doesn't condone a player who deliberately elbows another player and doesn't get a straight red. Sawyers a good experienced striker...taught by Tom Daly!

Naw naw just out for a bit over in shawlands. Spending bit more money than i should but hey am in a good mood the good guys won today ha

Hope everything is Ok with your wife, and sorry but glad you were well off in your predictions!

That the best you got!!

That the giro spent for another week???

All jokin aside........I really do hope u go down again next season. But all the best.

I'll be more amused when yer best players start moving on, Moffat, deas and yer beloved wullie.

Hehe.......such a beautiful morning, I wonder what the odds are for rr to be relegated again next season, any idea when they'll be out rrg??B-)

I think maxi should stay, dont think anyone would want the job, gonna be a tough season next year wi all these youngsters B-)

Big keeper, those posts have fair come back to haunt you! 5 0 over two league games, Red card for you yesterday, and Sawyers is back you will know that when you cynically pulled him down for a penalty as he was about to tap it in.

Big keeper, those posts have fair come back to haunt you! 5 0 over two league games, Red card for you yesterday, and Sawyers is back you will know that when you cynically pulled him down for a penalty as he was about to tap it in.

you really are one sad b*****d, bringing posts up from a year ago, away and get a life u fucking troll, btw next game we play let me know who u are

A real hornets nest has been stirred here !

What a carry on !

A few from Kilsyth really have took this badly .

Great day yesterday felt as good yesterday to win this one as it did back in the 70's when i went to my first derby fixture. Especially sweet as so many over in Kilsyth were confident of emerging victorious.

Never underestimate the Rabs !

you really are one sad b*****d, bringing posts up from a year ago, away and get a life u fucking troll, btw next game we play let me know who u are

Shock horror poster on a fitba forum brings up a post made by a player to give a bit back and snap , they whole of kilsyth wants to meet and have a square go with me . The player in question and his personal messages are a fucking disgrace and i for one will have no problem telling anyone who i am at the next game.

f**k me it's a fitba forum if your a player and don't like getting it back , if your a fan and dont like it back big time without resorting to calling people out and intimidation then you shouldn't bloody well come on here.

You can either lay down and ignore these pathetic attempts at intimidation or you can stand up to it which i am happy to do .

It really is beyond ridiclious how many so called kilsyth fans have came on here and posted this let me know who are are at a game ( and in private messages ). The old boys near me were fine , good wee bit of banter so f**k those who the posters are on here , no as if you have a massive support or anything.

Archived