Aberdeen v Dundee United

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed a year's extension in January. Hasn't been getting a look in due to Rooney's form and McInnes has been favouring Shankland off the bench. Not a bad back-up to have though.

Hasn't got a game since he was in the Sun.

Both Dundee clubs have really fucked our season with the cups. Keep hearing that Dundee Utd are dreadful so hopefully that form will continue but maybe the win against Hamilton will kick-start them to getting results. All we need is a draw and that will confirm Europe for us but would like to keep the pressure on Celtic in case they unlikely drop some points.

Given our current form a draw would be a fantastic result for us. Never sure with games against Aberdeen, I have seen us be brilliant and awful against them in equal measures in the last 20 years or so.

Such an unpredictable fixture, as shite as United have been recently it would typical of them to record a win up here.

Am I right in saying we'll mathematically secure Europe with a win? #scenes

I'll placing a decent bet on this being a repeat of the last Utd visit to Pittodrie.

Maybe we should spend 90 minutes on Wednesday night trying to claw back a 2 goal deficit against a La Liga side - and then you could bring in Armstrong and Mackay-Steven.........the scenario will be recreated.

Otherwise - confident of a comfortable home win in a fixture I'm normally wary of.

I predict Aberdeen will either win, lose or draw, but regardless Romeo (or some other sellik supporting trumpet) will be on with "bed shat" type post.

FWIW Aberdeen 4 - 1 DU

No cash gates for Dons fans again. Why have they stopped having cash gates given the crowds have dropped in recent weeks. Mate missed 20mins of the last two games as a result and said many folk just left the queue and went to the pub

Bizarre lack of interest in this one up here despite the fact we can secure Europe and are miles clear in second.

Hope we can carry our form into next season.

Bizarre lack of interest in this one up here despite the fact we can secure Europe and are miles clear in second.

Hope we can carry our form into next season.

On paper it's a comfortable home win but all the mutton humpers in my work seem to be running scared of Utd!

I think what you are seeing is the level of interest from a city that knows it's season is over tbh!

The lack of action on here is due to the end of aberdeens title challenge combined with utds implosion meaning no-one really wants to go along or even talk about it.

Archived