Tick tock Sevco

• 2 weeks later...

How can you say that? You don't know f**k all what's going on with your club because no one's telling you anything.

And the masters on here know it all, we are truly blessed !! thank you, I am indebted to your superior insight and careful forethought !!

And the masters on here know it all, we are truly blessed !! thank you, I am indebted to your superior insight and careful forethought !!

I am a Ranger fan, facts mean nothing because we were all born into it so it is our god given right to be better than them or if you want to argue the rest of you , you do not matter,Scottish football without us or them is never a fair and just sport. Neither of us want to be involved in fair and just sport , we just want to win regardless of what it leaves our fans to worship over :bag

I am a Ranger fan, facts mean nothing because we were all born into it so it is our god given right to be better than them or if you want to argue the rest of you , you do not matter,Scottish football without us or them is never a fair and just sport. Neither of us want to be involved in fair and just sport , we just want to win regardless of what it leaves our fans to worship over :bag

Go to bed, that's just drunken shite!!

I actually didn't attempt to give any insight or forethought.

But your response does reaffirm my point that you know f**k all! Hahahha

Archived