Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Looking forward to this. Might head along if sensibly priced.

I've got a lot of respect for both teams and both sets of fans seem a good bunch on here.

Congratulations to both teams.

#ThePeoplesFinal

8)

There's only one way this season could get worse for Pars fans. They must be cacking it.

What about us that live amongst them? I've had the proverbial taken by my Falkirk supporting chums all season (and rightly so) but them winning it could see me emigrate.

Do the required, ICT.

BTW, I expect this final to be akin to when Falkirk played Kilmarnock in 1997 in terms of the crowd. It'll have a family feel to it and both teams will believe they have as good a chance of the other to win. Would hope the communities of both will turn out big style for it, certainly Falkirk will.

Except me obviously. I'll be hiding in a corner hoping Sandy Roy and an offside flag are there to doubly ensure there's nae cup heading back this way.

I was not born when Falkirk won the cup and was 39 at the Killie robbery final. For a team like Falkirk to reach three finals in 18 years is a good record. Looking forward to a good game with good atmosphere. Miss our trips to Inverness as Falkirk Fans were always made to feel welcome and treated well. Beating Yogi would make our day

I'll be trying to get to this, probably in the ICT end. Very, very jealous of both sets of fans, as this is one of those "once in a lifetime" things.

Teuchters sticking together.

I have a friend who's a Caley fan.

They also have a bridge.

And a castle.

Both are wonderful.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Tbh I'd be happy with the 5k who went yesterday, not too keen on the day out punters with Jester hats and facepaint.

I don't mind those people. There's a lot of families that don't have a massive interest in football but when it comes to an occasion like a Scottish cup semi or final they want to come show support for their town/city. Nothing wrong with that!! It is a massive day out for a lot of people even if they aren't massive loyal fans of that certain team. I've been to 3 cup finals, and none of my family really 'support' the team I do, but they always ask how they did every week as that club represents their home town usually (unless you're a bigot bro fan), but at the cup finals I had 12-15 family members come along. It's a massive thing for a 'wee' team to get to a cup final, even non football fans know that.

Me, I'm nearly 50 but come cup final day I'll be that 12 year old bairn thrilled and excited at seeing his heroes on the field. It's a special thing and, young or old, season ticket holder or casual fan, on the day we'll all be Bairns together.

This.

I was 49 when we got to the 2008 cup final. Never thought I`d see that day. I was in tears at the end of the semi-final win against Aberdeen. I`d gone along hoping for the best but fully expecting we`d lose. Great times.

Fully realise it`s less of a novelty for Falkirk than it was for us but i`m sure it`s still something special. Good luck on the day.

While I appreciate some of the sentiment re pricing these were the prices last year and the gate was close to 50,000

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=2970

The key was kids at £10.

I'm a member of the football ground guide forum and last year around 10 members came from England and the Netherlands to see the final. The feedback was it's a better day out/value for money than the FA cup final so let's not under sell this game.

Also this season both teams will get a bigger cut of the gate. I'm sure Celtic got more money than Saints and Dundee United last year.