Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Total sales are just under 31k. 17k ffc, 8.5k Northern franchise and the rest hospitality, sponsors and neutrals

Lol where did you get that figure for for Inverness? Looking at the sections that are sold out it looks about 12k

Lol where did you get that figure for for Inverness? Looking at the sections that are sold out it looks about 12k

Someone who works at falkirk told me the figure

When Ross County represented the Highlands some time ago, there were many of us that joined up and and delighted in the joy of community.

I'm not sure how many, but it has been suggested that the number of ICT fans that supported Country that day extended well in to four figures.

Although that day ended in disappointment, I felt proud to be part of it.

I'd like to think that in the spirit of jacobite solidarity at least some County fans would wish us well.

I'm trying to pitch my camaraderie / antipathy to our cup final opponents. Did Falkirk vote YES with the good guys?

Falkirk condemned us to a deeply harrowing year in the lower leagues. We need to settle that score next week.

Hughes nearly put Falkirk into administration spending stupid money on duds. We should not forget that and that is our score to settle.

Hughes nearly put Falkirk into administration spending stupid money on duds. We should not forget that and that is our score to settle.

Lol. Hughes can only spend the money he is given. If he was given too much that's not his fault.

Hughes, of course, was not fully to blame for the financial mess we found ourselves in, the board & the then MD were not strong enough in their resolve to Hughes threats of walking away. They must shoulder much if the blame too.

Hughes did, however, choose how to spend the money he was given and 3 year (expensive) deals to ageing players in Bullen, McNamara and McCann turned out to be a bad idea.

I'm not overly fussed about Hughes now and what he says in the press. I just want him on the losing side every time our paths cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Hughes, of course, was not fully to blame for the financial mess we found ourselves in, the board & the then MD were not strong enough in their resolve to Hughes threats of walking away. They must shoulder much if the blame too.

Hughes did, however, choose how to spend the money he was given and 3 year (expensive) deals to ageing players in Bullen, McNamara and McCann turned out to be a bad idea.

I'm not overly fussed about Hughes now and what he says in the press. I just want him on the losing side every time our paths cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

This

Falkirk condemned us to a deeply harrowing year in the lower leagues. We need to settle that score next week.

I think you will find Brewster is due the lions share of the blame for that. Falkirk, with the help of big Ross Tokely, just finished the job off.