Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

I say, its my belief that in the region of 15,000 tickets have been sold to the followers of Falkirk Football Club.

If the premise that Inverness Caledonian Thistle have sold approximately 10,000 is a robust one, then I'm glad that wise counsel has prevailed and the suggestion that Easter Road would have sufficient capacity for this prestigious game has proved to be erroneous and pessimistic.

I say, its my belief that in the region of 15,000 tickets have been sold to the followers of Falkirk Football Club.

If the premise that Inverness Caledonian Thistle have sold approximately 10,000 is a robust one, then I'm glad that wise counsel has prevailed and the suggestion that Easter Road would have sufficient capacity for this prestigious game has proved to be erroneous and pessimistic.

Thanks.

In my lifetime we have had 3 cup finals 1997,2009 and 2015,but I have never felt a buzz in the town like I have felt just now.

This.

I was only 16 at the 97 final and due to being at school and never heard of the Internet in those days, the only real buzz was from reading the papers building it up.

Even on the day I wasn't fully engaged in the situation.

The 09 final wasn't really a thing worth getting excited about.

I cancelled a stag weekend in Amsterdam to be there and fully expected to lose.

To lose to a 1 in a million worldy that could easily have landed anywhere was hard to take.

A horrible day all round and I didn't even get drunk.

I'm gonnae wake up with a boner on the 30th.

So up for this game. The team better not let us down

I believe we may be due Falkirk a wee bit of heartache after that relegation game.. Hoping vengeance Congress on the shape of a Scottish cup win

Funnily enough I was talking to a teacher at Graeme High yesterday, saying how the school, town etc must be buzzing.

He said, no, not really. Plus most of the kids support 'Rangers' anyway.

>_>

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Funnily enough I was talking to a teacher at Graeme High yesterday, saying how the school, town etc must be buzzing.

He said, no, not really. Plus most of the kids support 'Rangers' anyway.

>_>

Probobly as said teacher is a Sevco fan too.

I've spoken to a fair few non Falkirk fans in the last week or so and they have all said that the vast majority of the town seems well up for this cup final.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Probobly as said teacher is a Sevco fan too.

I've spoken to a fair few non Falkirk fans in the last week or so and they have all said that the vast majority of the town seems well up for this cup final.

Agreed, I know quite a few people that support different teams living in Falkirk ( Celtic ,hearts, hibs, Dundee United, stenny, the shire) and the most I've spoke to are wanting a cup win for Falkirk as its their home town, some are even going to the game in the Falkirk end.

This does sound silly but I wouldn't make it up but it does seem that only the sevco fans, well the ones I've spoke to anyway want us to get humped, which I'm not bothered about anyway cause if it was the other way round I'd feel the exact same way :)

DnWCJR3.jpg

These are the areas which I think have been sold so far (Falkirk = purple, ICT = red, Neutral = yellow). Falkirk was a guess as I couldn't get access to their e-ticketing site without registering.

Falkirk are selling A5 just now so bring your blue a bit further round. No idea about how accurate your South stand is though.