Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

There will be fans sat in there living rooms who've paid nowt getting a better view of the game than you.

Would rather be able to say I was there when we won the cup, rather than say I had a great view at home on the tele to be honest. As I'm sure every bairn would. Not everyone is going to have an amazing view at Hampden but waking up on cup final day and heading off to the game regardless of where you are sitting, being able to soak up all the atmosphere, pre match and during, beats a good view on the couch every single time. 28 years old and going to my 3rd Scottish Cup final to see my team have a chance to win it is the stuff fans of a vast majority of Scottish clubs can only dream of. Just writing this has got me even more buzzing for it!!

97, 09 and now 15. My first ever Falkirk game was in '93, 4 years of supporting them later I had experienced my first Scottish cup final. Exceptionally fortunate considering how long some boys had waited for it and some boys who still are. Fucking love the Scottish cup!!!

97, 09 and now 15. My first ever Falkirk game was in '93, 4 years of supporting them later I had experienced my first Scottish cup final. Exceptionally fortunate considering how long some boys had waited for it and some boys who still are. Fucking love the Scottish cup!!!

We've also had another two semi finals in 1998 and 2013, plus numerous QFs. A couple of League Cup semi finals in there too. My first season was 1996-97. I've seen us in 7 national cup semi finals in that time off the top of my head. Of course I'd swap them all for a flukey 1-0 win with an own goal on the 30th of May.

Can I have a quarter of soor plooms please?

Sums us up. The central region have few big brands and Falkirk is one of them. Yet it is run like a cottage industry hobby type business.

We've also had another two semi finals in 1998 and 2013, plus numerous QFs. A couple of League Cup semi finals in there too. My first season was 1996-97. I've seen us in 7 national cup semi finals in that time off the top of my head. Of course I'd swap them all for a flukey 1-0 win with an own goal on the 30th of May.

I was 33 before I saw us in a final. It was 24 year between semi finals. The younger crew guys around 25-30 really have had it great in comparison.

We have now had 3 SC finals in 18 years, 2 LC semi's and 2 SC semi's and five top flight years in the top flight on the trot in that time as well as our first European tie. There will be few clubs of our size anywhere near that record. Only thing missing is a SC win......................................

Sums us up. The central region have few big brands and Falkirk is one of them. Yet it is run like a cottage industry hobby type business.

This , whilst i dont expect us to be up challanging for the champions league (at least not in the short term ;) )football is a competetive sport and we need to be much more cut throat about things. we need much more agresive marketing and to also maximise all our revenue streams. our stadium is not our spiritual home and no one cares what its called . why isnt it sponsored?

ICT fans- can anyone tell me when to expect my tickets to arrive if I chose to have them posted out to me? Ordered them Thursday morning but they still haven't came

I've only used our eticketing a couple of times with varying results one time the tickets arrived next day and the other took best part of a week. I would give them a call on Thursday if you've not heard

ICT fans- can anyone tell me when to expect my tickets to arrive if I chose to have them posted out to me? Ordered them Thursday morning but they still haven't came

Ordered mine on the opening day for priority groups (the Monday) left to join my ship on Wednesday and had them before leaving the house at midday. Don't know if that's any help to you?

I ordered mine on Thursday too and there's no sign of them yet. I'm assuming that it is because the club are having to send several thousand by post it'll take a while to do!

Edited by RossP