Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

The only way Falkirk will play in Europe next season is by winning the Scottish Cup. If ICT win it, the place will go to 4th in the Premiership (ICT/Utd/St J).

The only way Falkirk will play in Europe next season is by winning the Scottish Cup. If ICT win it, the place will go to 4th in the Premiership (ICT/Utd/St J).

The way it should be.

So we were allocated 18,000 and already closing in on 50% gone.

Weekend sales should see us crash through half.

Were we allocated any South stand?

Yes.

hampden_park_glasgow-8465.jpg

We effectively have P1-C5, and Inverness D1-I6.

As each section of each stand is sold out a new one will be released (as I mentioned earlier I reckon our half of the North is already sold out)

If/when we sell our initial 18000 allocation, another 4000 will be released to sell out the lower tier.

If we can sell the full 22000, another 3000 would be made available in our half of the south stand upper.

On the ticketing site I can't get tickets for any in section D (D1-5) and also none in F1, F2 or F3. The first (and only section) I can buy for is F4. I know that for East Stand we started selling from F1 so thats 3 section sold out there. With the north stand (sections D) I can't buy any but some of these sections have definitely been on sale

I'm in f4.

Here we go, here we go, here we go

Yes.

hampden_park_glasgow-8465.jpg

We effectively have P1-C5, and Inverness D1-I6.

As each section of each stand is sold out a new one will be released (as I mentioned earlier I reckon our half of the North is already sold out)

If/when we sell our initial 18000 allocation, another 4000 will be released to sell out the lower tier.

If we can sell the full 22000, another 3000 would be made available in our half of the south stand upper.

Don't worry. It'll be a sell out. The SNP have taken every seat in Glasgow!

Does anyone know of anyone that is organising a bus for the final around the bonnybridge area, looking for 10 seats

There's a couple of buses going from the Royal Hotel I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Edited by RC55 FFC

I'll be getting the 4 bus from across the road to Battlefield.

Alternatively I might jump the subway to Bridge Street and pick it up there :D