Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Incredible that on Day 4, with over 8,000 tickets already sold and general sale still 2 days away that we're seeing queues like that. Think we'll hit 10,000 comfortably by the end of Monday.

With 3rd place secured its a good opportunity for us to give the Final defence a couple of run outs together for the last two games. Hopefully we rotate our midfield around quite a bit so everyone has had a decent rest before the final. Think our starting XI will be the same as yesterdays with Raven coming in for Warren.

Explain

I'm assuming it is in reference to Falkirk fans talking up your ticket sales. I can't say I'm too perturbed by it, as if you get 20k+ then it just increases our share of the £s for the day.

As far as I can gather from the ticket sales website, our half of North Stand is sold out and the first 3 sections of the east stand are gone too - i.e. D1 - F3 of the map below. I've no idea what the sales are for the South stand, so that might swell the numbers a wee bit as well. Somewhere between 10-15k is still a realistic target, but if we can better that it would lend to a brilliant atmostphere!hampden-park-stadium-plan.gif

We are sitting between 9000-10,000 sold and public sale starts at 9.30 tomorrow.

Noth stand is sold out but I've no idea how far round the West stand we are. Maybe someone who bought a West stand ticket on Saturday can tell us what section it was?

We have sold 4500 in the North so about 5000 between the West and South stands but i can only see about 10% of those being South.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Guest Back Post Misses

I'm assuming it is in reference to Falkirk fans talking up your ticket sales. I can't say I'm too perturbed by it, as if you get 20k+ then it just increases our share of the £s for the day.

As far as I can gather from the ticket sales website, our half of North Stand is sold out and the first 3 sections of the east stand are gone too - i.e. D1 - F3 of the map below. I've no idea what the sales are for the South stand, so that might swell the numbers a wee bit as well. Somewhere between 10-15k is still a realistic target, but if we can better that it would lend to a brilliant atmostphere!hampden-park-stadium-plan.gif

The NS bits are 4,500 each. I think each section behind goals is 800 or so. Today our number sold is 10k before the public sale which starts tomorrow.

Separately I read somewhere that the lowest 3 crowds in the last 40 years in cup final included one of the OF. I still think I overall there will be 40,000 at the game

How many are Falkirk allocated? I was going to go get our tickets on Thursday, worried I might struggle to get them now

Finally got to the bit of the website where you choose your seat. North and South stands sold out, only West stand left, website froze again. Seriously thinking about going for the South Stand with the Caley mob if the website doesn't start working. :angry:

P.S. You'll get your tickets, just with a shitty view.

Edited by welshbairn