Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

There's effectively a third wheel to this game now. Collum will undoubtably try and make it all about him. Guaranteed there's a booking for a nothing tackle in the centre circle in the first 5 minutes.

An impressive record. But how did you manage 3 FA cup finals but only 2 semi-finals?

Ok we have been in 5 SC semi's and won three of them. That probably explains my rambling better

Ok we have been in 5 SC semi's and won three of them. That probably explains my rambling better

Cheers mate. That is even more impressive :D

I noticed McBookie had ICT 1/4 and Falkirk 11/4 to win the cup outright.

All the value seems to be with the Bairns?

Especially when ICT have a 1 in 4 win record against us. They are still heavy favorites but at 11/4 we are the value certainly. We have been heavy underdogs in the 1/4 and semi finals so it won't bother Falkirk

I wonder if Hughes will have one of his famous meltdowns like he allegedly had before the relegation clash in 2009?

1/4 is an 80% chance for Inverness. That seems about fair to me. Given we finished midtable in the second tier this season I'm delighted we're at a stage with those odds.

(Aye I know there's a margin built in to those odds but CBA working it out)

Im heading through for this as a guest of one of the players,for that reason I hope Falkirk win.More importantly though I hope it's a good game but unfortunately one set of fans will head home gutted.

Winner of the Scottish Cup will enter the Europa League qualifiers in Round 2, if Inverness Caley Thistle lose we will enter at Round 1. Falkirk won't qualify if they lose, either Dundee Utd or St.Johnstone (team that finishes 4th in the Premiership) will enter the Europa League qualifiers at Round 1 instead.

The Falkirk fans knew this.