Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

I was 33 before I saw us in a final. It was 24 year between semi finals. The younger crew guys around 25-30 really have had it great in comparison.

We have now had 3 SC finals in 18 years, 2 LC semi's and 2 SC semi's and five top flight years in the top flight on the trot in that time as well as our first European tie. There will be few clubs of our size anywhere near that record. Only thing missing is a SC win......................................

An impressive record. But how did you manage 3 FA cup finals but only 2 semi-finals?

Ordered mine on the opening day for priority groups (the Monday) left to join my ship on Wednesday and had them before leaving the house at midday. Don't know if that's any help to you?

cheers that helps a bit. You probably got them quicker as you are part of a priority group

Willie Collum confirmed as ref for the Final

He's ref'd 5 games with us this season, where we've managed 4 wins and 1 draw.

Willie Collum confirmed as ref for the Final

He's ref'd 5 games with us this season, where we've managed 4 wins and 1 draw.

He had embarrassed himself a good few times this season and gets rewarded with the cup final.

Wish I could say I was surprised!