Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Saw Houston in the stands watching at Celtic Park today. He'd as well have been at Tannadice to watch us for next week. It'll be virtually a different team that plays Falkirk.

Summary of Hughes

Signed as a Centre Forward, utterly abysmal

Reverted to Centre Half, Legend.

Manager with Coyle, seen the job started with McCall finished

Following season on his own, led the league in December faded badly, Cally won the league but Clyde should have won it.

First season at Westfield, win championship in a canter

A few years of steady improvement aided by Brial Rice, and just fail to make top six, upto now most that Hughes has done has been a sucess, he didn't realise that this was as good as it was ever going to be for him, but his ego took over.

The signings of Dads Army McCann, Bullen, McNammara, on contracts that could kill us, the M.D. He dangled on a string, Only staying up by a last day win at Calley. He did get us into Europe via the back door as a cup runner up and gave many of us the best few days we are ever likely to have. Cally fans take note, who ever you get in your Europa League tie, go, you like us are not going to get these trips on any regular basis, so don't miss it. ????

He went to manage Hibs. Here is where I first seen him as a total *nut. Hibs win a match I think 3-0 a score that flattered them on day one of the season, Hughes antics are a disgrace for a grown man, at a club who had given him so much over the years, he acted like a total twat.

He's now at Inverness, a club I've no gripes with what so ever. If they win the cup on Saturday I'll stay, stand, and give them a clap. If Hughes acts like a Cnut I'll call him a Cnut. I suspect Inverness are where they are i spite of Hughes and more as a result of what Latapy is doing, but that is just an opinion.

I am looking forward to my 3rd final and hope we win, I've served my apprenticeship at the other 2. As for Calley fans, just make sure someone at your club has him on a tight lead as it might all end in tears.

Was looking on Twitter at the mass seethe from sevco fans due to the fact there is a neutral section

Don't think they realise that this is a family final and the atmosphere will be completely different to any sevco game where there's a stench of scumminess in the air

I can't wait, think both teams have done fantastic ticket wise, just hope we don't get humped :)

Was looking on Twitter at the mass seethe from sevco fans due to the fact there is a neutral section

Don't think they realise that this is a family final and the atmosphere will be completely different to any sevco game where there's a stench of scumminess in the air

I can't wait, think both teams have done fantastic ticket wise, just hope we don't get humped :)

Let's hope it's a fantastic day for both clubs and their supporters too, and may the best team on the day win.

I notice some Falkirk fans on twitter are incredulous at the fact our official account is encouraging St. Johnstone fans to attend the match in our end. They clearly haven't been exposed to an official account which deals solely in #banter down in the Championship.

I notice some Falkirk fans on twitter are incredulous at the fact our official account is encouraging St. Johnstone fans to attend the match in our end. They clearly haven't been exposed to an official account which deals solely in #banter down in the Championship.

Christ, even the eurovision bants made the news.

Think they haven't noticed that the outcome will affect st j

There are complete fannies in our support, that's why.

image.png?w=400&c=1

Wait until they find out we're opening our hospitality suite at McDiarmid to Inverness fans who can't make the game...

Wait until they find out we're opening our hospitality suite at McDiarmid to Inverness fans who can't make the game...

What they can't drive another hour to Glasgow?