Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Surely ya mean Jim Calder :rolleyes:

Oops. Nice guy. Met him at the Caley club at Telford street back in 1991. Thistle played an Inverness Select.

He used to be a striker too?

Mixing my Calders and Telfords up :lol:

I have a scorecast with Watkins FGS.

If he doesnt start will it get refunded (placed it in a ladbrokes shop)

Goes on to correct score single.

Sick of this nicey nicey pish. Let's get into these cants Falkirk

If Falkirk lose this they won't get a better chance in any of their fans' lifetimes to win it. On our current average of one final a year though, we'll have won it by 2020 regardless. We have Europe to look forward to if we lose, whereas Falkirk will have to content themselves with Greenock.

Also, Russell Latapy hates the Falkirk.

Heard Marley Watkins was an injury doubt?

Looking forward to the game, in the Falkirk end but want Caley to win.

You are in a win win situation and will be able to watch your or your husbands team in Europe next season.

If Falkirk lose this they won't get a better chance in any of their fans' lifetimes to win it. On our current average of one final a year though, we'll have won it by 2020 regardless. We have Europe to look forward to if we lose, whereas Falkirk will have to content themselves with Greenock.

Also, Russell Latapy hates the Falkirk.

This is a great chance of course it is, not disputing that. But to say that we won't get a better chance in our lifetime is just pish. Im 28 and this is my 3rd final. sook ma plooms!!

Do Falkirk have any players the casual fan will have heard of? Or are they all good, honest part-timers with nice bland Scottish names like Andy MacDonald and Jimmy McSwegan?

Ho ho. Do Caley have any players who came through their youth system or did they all fail to hack it in the English lower leagues?

Got tickets for me and my girlfriend off the SFA site in the Neutral section, can't wait for this.

If I was waiting for Ayr to get there, I'd be waiting forever. For the simple reason that i did not appreciate being spunked on 7-1 at Somerset by Inverness Caley Thistle, I'll be hoping Falkirk win. No that I'm still bitter...

Ho ho. Do Caley have any players who came through their youth system or did they all fail to hack it in the English lower leagues?

Indeed we do. A similar image will be burned into each of your minds for the rest of your lives after Saturday.

Graeme-Shinnie.jpg?resize=480%2C374

Do Falkirk have any players the casual fan will have heard of? Or are they all good, honest part-timers with nice bland Scottish names like Andy MacDonald and Jimmy McSwegan?

The excellent Terrace Podcast have this player review one their website at the moment

On the topic of ICT having youth players coming through, we'll very likely have Scottish Football Writers' Young Player of the Season Ryan Christie starting, alongside Graeme Shinnie. Nick Ross and Liam Polworth also might get game time.

Anyone heading to the clockwork beer pub before the game ? iv no idea where ma bus will be parking but the past few times the folk I was with have headed there to sit in the beer garden beforehand and its just a short walk to the ground. was always no bad to be honest

Just half the team playing the other day at Celtic Park m-eight.

Just half the team playing the other day at Celtic Park m-eight.

Plus ICT youth product Stuart Armstrong, who was in the Celtic side.