Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Saw a Falkirk billboard tonight for tickets in.... Barrhead. Fucking Barrhead? Didn't think Falkirk had any connection with East Renfrewshire but there you go!

Falkirk and Barrhead are both shitholes 8)

Folk talking about taking photos of deceased relatives etc

What witchery is this? Fucking necro- weirdness :angry:

I sacrificed a pigeon in the name of Papa Shango and he says ICT will win the cup 3-1 8)

Are you actually aware of the population of Perth?

If you are using the Ross County sold 15K tickets then on the same basis Falkirk are going to sell around 100000 tickets.

I hear the sfa have had to turn down a request to build a temporary stand in the Falkirk end ;)

Of the 20k Ross County took to the 2010 final, Roy MacGregor bought 10k tickets himself and gave them away for nothing IIRC

Very different to the club actually selling them imo.

I didn't actually know this.. I did recall at the time thinking 'how the Christ is there so many County fans there?' Now I realise McGregor bought half the tickets himself and gave them away. I also noticed a lack of crowing from RC fans on our tickets sales thus far. The above probably explains it.

Looking like decent weather for Saturday.

Many Caley Jags making a weekend of it in the weeg?

They'll have to build a bothy in Glasgow Green if they haven't already booked. Just about everywhere's either booked up or ridiculously expensive. I ended up paying £108 for a crappy looking guest house in the West End.

Looking like decent weather for Saturday.

Many Caley Jags making a weekend of it in the weeg?

Rough plan of action is heading to West Brewery for 11am and getting taxi to Hampden from there at 2pmish. After the game we'll slowly make our way back into town, probably hitting Yes Bar and Nice & Sleazy's before perhaps ditching the ICT shirts at the hotel and staying out for a bit in the west end.

Forecast to be chucking it down on the Sunday in Inverness, so I wonder what the plan would be for a bus parade (if we win of course!)?

Edited by RossP

Rough plan of action is heading to West Brewery for 11am and getting taxi to Hampden from there at 2pmish. After the game we'll slowly make our way back into town, probably hitting Yes Bar and Nice & Sleazy's before perhaps ditching the ICT shirts at the hotel and staying out for a bit in the west end.

Forecast to be chucking it down on the Sunday in Inverness, so I wonder what the plan would be for a bus parade (if we win of course!)?

Nae Montford Arms? :(

Sounds a decent itinerary though :D

Nae Montford Arms? :(

Sounds a decent itinerary though :D

I see enough of there when I'm down for Scotland games. Might try and get in post-match if we win though, since trains are a nightmare straight after the game.

Saw a Falkirk billboard tonight for tickets in.... Barrhead. Fucking Barrhead? Didn't think Falkirk had any connection with East Renfrewshire but there you go!

There's been a few First Buses in East Lothian with the ad slapped on it. Although there's more of a link there