Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

If you fancy beating the traffic, it's £11.20 return from Falkirk High to Mount Florida on the train.

Plus you can hop on the courtesy bus from Glasgow Queen St to Glasgow Central by showing your train ticket.

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable#Journey/FALKIRK/MOUNT%20FLORIDA/30/05/15/12/30/Dep/30/05/15/17/00/Dep/1/0//

It was supporters bus prices I was looking at.

Someone is selling a match plus bus ticket and I thought the price was a bit steep

I think my bus £10 a head plus bunnet money of course.

We leave at 11am, booked into a bowling club (with pie and beans provided) and getting picked up again at 7pm and returning to Falkirk for more drink.

Last two finals I haven't made it back to Kilsyth before 3am. No idea what time I would get home if we actually won.

In last years LC final I had no feeling, even during the game. Just had a 'meh' feel to it. I think it's because I always thought we would lose. I'm nervous as anything about tomorrow as I know we have a fantastic chance to win.

This. As I said on last night's Terrace Podcast (available for download here -

http://terracepodcast.net/latest/2015/5/28/show-scottish-cup-final-special) I can't really think of a concrete reason not to tip us. If we lose it'll be because Falkirk have just done us on the day - everything is in our favour. I'm absolutely shiteing myself.

Last year just didn't compare to this in terms of build up within the city. The game itself was so cagey that the crowd barely seemed to get into it. Also, the time of year, prestige of the trophy and the fact that game is at the national stadium all add up to produce a more exciting/terrifying prospect this time. This is really the peak for a group of players that have taken us so far and it's likely that our team will begin to dismantle after this so I just hope they earn something for their efforts.

I still haven't watched the highlights from last year's game, I might manage to if we win tomorrow though.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

I'm jealous as f**k of both of you. At least I know I'll sleep the night before the final though :lol:

Good luck, but I'll be backing caley for my own selfish reasons ;)

Last year just didn't compare to this in terms of build up within the city. The game itself was so cagey that the crowd barely seemed to get into it. Also, the time of year, prestige of the trophy and the fact that game is at the national stadium all add up to produce a more exciting/terrifying prospect this time. This is really the peak for a group of players that have taken us so far and it's likely that our team will begin to dismantle after this so I just hope they earn something for their efforts.

I still haven't watched the highlights from last year's game, I might manage to if we win tomorrow though.

Nor have I. I've never seen one second of the game in highlight form. It was one of the worst games I've ever witnessed, and it had a terrible ending.

Wishing all Falkirk and ICT supporters a most excellent day tomorrow. Relish the antsy feeling today, the restless sleep tonight, and, finally, waking up and getting ready on cup final morning.

We had a fantastic day for the Petrofac final last month, sun shining, everybody excited, drink flowing and great anticipation. Fairly went downhill once the game started but what a feeling in the few hours before. I hope for something similar for both sets of fans tomorrow followed by a good game. Good luck to my local team ICT, bring the cup up the A9.

Lots of Glasgow media types throwing their toys out of the pram on Twitter because Hughes didn't turn up to their press conference tonight. After being disproportionately ignored in favour of central belt clubs in terms of coverage for the last few years, this is exactly what they deserve.