Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Good news is looks like being dry on Saturday.

Sunny start then clouds over in afternoon. Westerly wind, 12mph. 12c temp.

The forecast's been different every day this week, hopefully it's getting more accurate though.

Was scorchio in 1997 and 2009.

I'm therefore hoping for a windy, sleety mudfest where our brave lads outfight the Northern heathens.

Saturday looks like being the best day between today and Tuesday next week.

NB: Reports that June is set to be a scorcher (kicking off around 5 June apparently)

Looking like decent weather for Saturday.

Many Caley Jags making a weekend of it in the weeg?

I'm seeing the Manics in Edinburgh right after the game so I'll need to scramble through.

If we lose and then I go and see the MSP playing all of The Holy Bible I dread to think what state I will be in on Sunday :(

Edited by RiG

I'm therefore hoping for a windy, sleety mudfest where our brave lads outfight the Northern heathens.

I was at the Victoria inn in carronshore before the game in '97 had a gazebo out the back and at 'The Shore' in '09 in the beer garden. Both cracking days but would take wet and windy with a victory over those times every day of the week!!

I genuinely forgot this was this weekend, despite the fact I was on the BBC website just minutes ago. Apparently Stuart McCall is bigger news

The Scottish Press is on tenterhooks for this weekends big game, columns-upon-columns will be written about it. Every angle covered.

The Scottish Cup however might just get a mention in one of those wee boxes usually set aside to tell us how Sone Aloko is doing at Hull or how Pieter Huista's granny is getting on.

Did Kris Boyd not ask to come off at half time because "it's too hot to play football".

That's right. Only for Novo to come on and score a screamer with his first kick of the ball.

I still maintain our apparent equaliser was onside.

Can't see any of your hopes actually happening, the cup is also destined for the Highlands, that's the nearest Ross County will ever get to the Scottish Cup! Edited by Highland No 1