Raith v Livi

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yous are the worst full time club in the div why is he still the manager couldn't run a Bath

Firstly, your lack of punctuation is shocking.

Secondly, your arsehole must be twitching like a rabbits nose at the thought of relegation, given that you are on another clubs thread deflecting from your club's short comings.

Lastly, have you got a new cd for the pre match music at the Rec?

Sorry Raith fans but your team were particularly awful; it was difficult to work out what the game plan was really.

Thats because we have a manager who doesnt know what a game plan is.

Like, we often hear our fans complain there's no plan B, as if they thought we ever had a plan A.

We thought you'd like the change in scenery?

Is that because he moved to the Rovers?

Surely if you're offered a promotion with a better, more secure company you take it?

Watson is hated by the Livi fans not because he moved, most of not all Livi fans wouldn't have argued with his move.

It was his antics in a game a year or so ago when Elliott dived to win a penalty then rolled about the floor until one of our players (Denholm) I think it was got sent off.

Watson then proceeded to high five Elliot and have a wee snigger with Elliot right in front of the Livi fans.

If that is true the person who did it is either incredibly minted or incredibly stupid considering we don't yet know for certain what personnel we'll have at the club next season.

Murray will be there. That's all that matters.

Watson is hated by the Livi fans not because he moved, most of not all Livi fans wouldn't have argued with his move.

It was his antics in a game a year or so ago when Elliott dived to win a penalty then rolled about the floor until one of our players (Denholm) I think it was got sent off.

Watson then proceeded to high five Elliot and have a wee snigger with Elliot right in front of the Livi fans.

To be honest Watson does come across as a bit of a tosser. I don't like him much either, although pretty much all of our players are hard to like. I wouldn't miss any of our starting eleven today.

For your sake I hope you recovered enough to make it through. I would imagine that might have been fun to watch from your end. Not so good from ours

Yep I made it, quite enjoy our away games, a lot better atmosphere than the home ones and our players seem to do better too. Coated my insides with a greasy pie at HT, the grease ran down all over my scarf when we scored our 2nd goal as I stood up.

To be honest Watson does come across as a bit of a tosser. I don't like him much either, although pretty much all of our players are hard to like. I wouldn't miss any of our starting eleven today.

Fox is a nice guy, just awful at football. Quite like Craig Barr too, would still like him at Livi, felt a bit sorry for him when he scored today, though it was the best goal of the 4.

Totally understand about Watson but can't understand the animosity some have with Barr; always played well for us and was sound with the fans. Left the club because his contract wasn't renewed but wasn't aware that he'd tried any of the wind-ups and gestures to the Livi fans that Watson seemed so fond of.

Have to say Fox was never a real world beater but he seemed to be truly awful - has he been that bad all season?

Totally understand about Watson but can't understand the animosity some have with Barr; always played well for us and was sound with the fans. Left the club because his contract wasn't renewed but wasn't aware that he'd tried any of the wind-ups and gestures to the Livi fans that Watson seemed so fond of.

Have to say Fox was never a real world beater but he seemed to be truly awful - has he been that bad all season?

I've a sneaking suspicion that it's been a lot longer than this.

IMO he was probably our best player today. He's been not too bad recently. He had a solid partnership with Moon in the first half of last season. The whole of 2014 was a wipeout for him though..

Thought McKeown looked okay actually - worked hard and made some important interventions

Archived