Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

In the hearld news paper about lee mccullock getting player assistant, getting worrying now. Hopefully it's lazy journalism and are just making an article off the back of daft rumours. Would be brutal as a player. That aside a coach he may be very good. Who knows? Lets no find out and get clear of him please!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

Quite happy as long as he's only an assistant and not player /assistant.

Tbf if he's still fit enough it wouldn't do any harm to register as a player as back up, for the back up. Just as long as he's way down the pecking order.

As long as he's not our first choice centre-half, I can get on board with this. He's a complete arsehole, but I get the feeling he's the sort of guy who will be well liked by his teammates and who might be a decent enough coach. It does cement us as an absolute shitfesting team for next season though - a guy who has spent the majority of his career playing under the likes of Paul Jewell, Walter Smith and Ally McCoist is unlikely to be advocating a silky passing game.

I'm amazed at all these people on here who know him personally and that he is a p***k, arsehole etc He is/was a player who played at the top level in England, has won titles here and is certainly a winner at any cost. I only think complaints about style of football are relevant when getting regularly pumped, if Killie win their first nine games I don't expect to see too many folk moaning that we are not passing the ball like Barca.

I'm amazed at all these people on here who know him personally and that he is a p***k, arsehole etc He is/was a player who played at the top level in England, has won titles here and is certainly a winner at any cost. I only think complaints about style of football are relevant when getting regularly pumped, if Killie win their first nine games I don't expect to see too many folk moaning that we are not passing the ball like Barca.

Have you seen him this season?

The guy has a winning mentality and at one time was one of the best centre halfs in Scotland.

Has a wealth of experience and hopefully will pass it on to the boys.

Archived