Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy has a winning mentality and at one time was one of the best centre halfs in Scotland.

Has a wealth of experience and hopefully will pass it on to the boys.

The guy has a winning mentality and at one time was one of the best centre halfs in Scotland.

one of the best centre halfs in Scotland.

jurgen-klopp-what-o.gif

i'm saving up my positivity for our 16/17 championship winning season under the dream team of fow and boyd :wub:

I always thought the dream team was Fow and Hookie.

I'm amazed at all these people on here who know him personally and that he is a p***k, arsehole etc He is/was a player who played at the top level in England, has won titles here and is certainly a winner at any cost. I only think complaints about style of football are relevant when getting regularly pumped, if Killie win their first nine games I don't expect to see too many folk moaning that we are not passing the ball like Barca.

^^^ hullo hullo we are the Killie Bhoys

I'm amazed at all these people on here who know him personally and that he is a p***k, arsehole etc He is/was a player who played at the top level in England, has won titles here and is certainly a winner at any cost. I only think complaints about style of football are relevant when getting regularly pumped, if Killie win their first nine games I don't expect to see too many folk moaning that we are not passing the ball like Barca.

Killie fans would moan if we won the European Cup. It's built in to us.

Quick question, would we take Jig if it meant Boud came?

I struggle to answer it. However jig might turn out to be a brilliant coach, who knows. Some peole are serously overreacting about it!

Quick question, would we take Jig if it meant Boud came?

I struggle to answer it. However jig might turn out to be a brilliant coach, who knows. Some peole are serously overreacting about it!

I'd take Jig even if Boyd didn't come back.

I understand the dislike of the guy cause he has been an absolute poltis at times but he could turn out to be a good coach.

Maybe not though but I think it could be a great addition.

Think Jig being here could help us with Boyd coming as supposedly they are good mates off the field.

Archived