Falkirk v Hibs

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sol Bamba there's a blast from the past. Remember Gow taking the utter pish out of him when he was at the fifers. He was always good for a laugh.

Did you have to mention that name?

He thought he was a decent player at times, prone to awful mistakes though. I thought he was a decent DM, I also remember him being completely awful at RB.

He was better at DM because his f**k ups didn't cost the side as much.

Like big Dom, came back from the ANC thinking he was a big shot and his attitude changed. He was class when he first joined and even better against us in the Semis for the Pars.

3500 should be plenty for Hibs. Fair play if they sell out

Big clubs like Hearts sold that out twice this season absolutely no bother whatsoever.

greggy.png

Big clubs like Hearts sold that out twice this season absolutely no bother whatsoever.

greggy.png

Whilst both Hearts home and away support has been impressive this season, you did not sell out your allocation in your first game at TFS (probably due to being live on alba)

Away supports at TFS this season if you're interested:

Hearts 21/03/15 3,493

The Rangers 23/09/14 3,435 (League Cup)

The Rangers 15/08/14 3,365

The Rangers 27/02/15 3,269

Hearts 15/11/14 3,251

Hibs 06/12/14 1,453

I'd find it hard to believe that the Edinburgh clubs away numbers would not be reversed should Hearts and Hibs have swapped fortunes this season tbf.

Whilst both Hearts home and away support has been impressive this season, you did not sell out your allocation in your first game at TFS (probably due to being live on alba)

Away supports at TFS this season if you're interested:

Hearts 21/03/15 3,493

The Rangers 23/09/14 3,435 (League Cup)

The Rangers 15/08/14 3,365

The Rangers 27/02/15 3,269

Hearts 15/11/14 3,251

Hibs 06/12/14 1,453

I'd find it hard to believe that the Edinburgh clubs away numbers would not be reversed should Hearts and Hibs have swapped fortunes this season tbf.

Offt you've went and done it now, Paulo won't be happy :lol:

Archived