Liam Henderson

I believe he should be looked at in the same light as Ryan Gauld, he has 3 goals in 3 games now for Rosenborg having only started one. His performances for Celtic make it clear to see just how good this kid is he shows bags of potential yet a maturity beyond any other player near his age, I have real hopes for Liam he will go on to be a future Scotland and Celtic captain.

Hey bro, I'll need to get my buddy who's an expert on cool stories to come down and have a look at this.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has happened to Feruz ? Saw hw was a bit of a naughty bhoy when first at Chelsea but not seen/heard anything for a few years.

Have never actually seen Henderson play but would always hope any young Scottish prospect abroad does well as it raises peoples low opinion of the Scottish game and its talent

Gauld leaves Scotland for European latter stage regulars in multi-million pound deal.

Henderson cant get game for Celtic so gets loaned out to a weaker league.

Identical IMO

Do you watch much Norwegian league football to make such a statement?

Do you watch much Norwegian league football to make such a statement?

Based on UEFAs official rankings.

Nope.

Then again I haven't made any sort on opinion on the quality of league

Right so neither of us watch a lot of the league, so how would we possibly settle this?

If only there was a system in place, calculated by a top organisation, that could rank leagues so people like us could compare them. That would help.

Right so neither of us watch a lot of the league, so how would we possibly settle this?

If only there was a system in place, calculated by a top organisation, that could rank leagues so people like us could compare them. That would help.

I live in Norway so I actually watch the Norwegian league quite a bit. It's very comparable to the Scottish league outwith Celtic. Aberdeen is at about the same level as the best teams in Norway

Archived