Liam Henderson

Everyone at Rosenborg knows who Stevie May is .

Factually incorrect. Only 9 of their 18 man squad from your famous victory remain at the club. There has also been a change of manager and staff.

I think approx 25% of people at Rosenborg may remember the bold stevie.

HTH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most impressive thing about his spell in Norway is the fact hes pumping a Norwegian model despite looking like Smiffy from the Bash Street Kids...

I can conclusively reveal that it's not a common Norwegian thing that. Probably the fact he plays football, cause I got nowhere over there!

Anyway good for him, maybe he can have the same impact as that other Scottish youngster who tore up an inferior league......ohh wait, what's McGregor done this season?

I can conclusively reveal that it's not a common Norwegian thing that. Probably the fact he plays football, cause I got nowhere over there!

Anyway good for him, maybe he can have the same impact as that other Scottish youngster who tore up an inferior league......ohh wait, what's McGregor done this season?

Notts County and Rosenborg are hardly comparable?

I've always thought that Henderson was a decent talent, and it's great to see him doing well for Rosenborg. I'd rather he was tearing it up over there than for Celtic!! What's his favoured position? I've always thought of him as a CM?

h

I've always thought that Henderson was a decent talent, and it's great to see him doing well for Rosenborg. I'd rather he was tearing it up over there than for Celtic!! What's his favoured position? I've always thought of him as a CM?

Yeah, he's mostly played there and that's what he's doing for Rosenborg. He's played out wide a few times for Celtic though

Archived