Jackie Birds Lips

Every time I see the title of this thread, I keep appending "...look uncannily like London Planetarium" to the end. There's a blast from the past.

Not very accurate, however. Any suggestions for architectural landmarks that resemble la Bird's cakehole?

When I was at Uni (most of my posts seem to start with this these days) I used to go up to Botanics and sit in basically the same spot for my lunch. So did some make up girls from the BBC which was still operating out of Queen Margaret Drive at the time.

Anyway the make up girls were always slagging off Jackie Bird. They hated her guts. Unfortunately I can't remember any specific gossip but it was poisonously amusing to cock an ear in their direction.

Haven't seen this procedure improve any female's looks. It looks fucking rank.

This.

I can understand it with much older women as the wrinkles kick in, but any young girl that gets this done is totally aff her heid. The procedure makes them look really ugly. One of that "Essex" crowd has it done and it has transformed an attractive face into something that looks like an alien.

Jackie Bird - gorgeous to us gents of a certain age.

This.

I can understand it with much older women as the wrinkles kick in, but any young girl that gets this done is totally aff her heid. The procedure makes them look really ugly. One of that "Essex" crowd has it done and it has transformed an attractive face into something that looks like an alien.

Jackie Bird - gorgeous to us gents of a certain age.

She's a ginger bag of bones.

Archived