First World Problems

It's fucking Oldham ya daft fucking bint.

I resemble that remark!

Oh right so I was right, we'll not the Hattersley bit.

I wasn't aware it was called Mumps Bridge & I've been to Howdum a fair few times (who hasn't) well you live n learn. I'm not gong tomorrow it's a shit hole, my mate comes from there though.

I once got stood on by a police horse at Boundary Park & not 1 tubular bandage was given. I was pished & giving laldies to the polismom astride the beast.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Thank f**k this has all panned out clearly! For a couple of posts there I was beginning to wonder if Zen, Grimbo and a tornado were planning on crashing my bit! :D

Ears burning eh Miley?

Anyway this is a table for two, so GTF.

Grimbo

I resemble that remark!

Oh right so I was right, we'll not the Hattersley bit.

I wasn't aware it was called Mumps Bridge & I've been to Howdum a fair few times (who hasn't) well you live n learn. I'm not gong tomorrow it's a shit hole, my mate comes from there though.

I once got stood on by a police horse at Boundary Park & not 1 tubular bandage was given. I was pished & giving laldies to the polismom astride the beast.

Grimbo

I lived in Rock Street for a couple of years when Brady and Hindley were plying their trade, it could have been me.

It wasn't, obviously.

I lived in Rock Street for a couple of years when Brady and Hindley were plying their trade, it could have been me.

It wasn't, obviously.

Well, so you say. Must admit that you've never struck me as the child-murdering type though, Zenny, so I'm willing to take your word for it.

Edit: pccabe might want to look into it, however.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

It wasn't, obviously.

Very handy for Saddleworth. So now I understand how you are so clued up on the bandages. I have now removed you from the all knowing trivia pedestal that I'd placed you on. Not only that you appear much shorter now.

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Ears burning? My eyes seen '8mile' written a few times which on here means me usually!

I'm G'ing TF now though, no need to be rude. You willies enjoy your table.

Milesy.

Sorry for my kurtness Milesy but you did come in here like a wrecking Bawbag.

Grimbo

Drank 3 cans of "energy" drink today to keep me alert whilst driving, thing is I'm wide awake now & I've to be up for work at 6.30, god knows what the come down is going to be like tomorrow.

I'm going cold turkey!

Grimbo

Drank 3 cans of "energy" drink today to keep me alert whilst driving, thing is I'm wide awake now & I've to be up for work at 6.30, god knows what the come down is going to be like tomorrow.

I'm going cold turkey!

Grimbo

Were you driving a fucking spaceship?

Were you driving a fucking spaceship?

No, it's a C Class 220 CDI.

Start - Walshaw, Bury

Finish - Edinburgh via Forthbank Stadium.

Me drive long time. Only stop at Abingdon services for pish & sandwiches. (In that order).

No public spaceship service for this route available until 2125, that's years not hours. By which time I assume my spaceship licence would have expired?

Alarm due to go off in 12 min. Arrrrgh

Grimbo

It's an absolute disgrace that the dangers of the sun aren't more widely talked about, actually.

There should be a widespread campaign about the dangers of using a 0 factor oil in 30 degree heat. F*cking outrageous.

On the train to London with Mrs and Miss Mozza and someone had filled the 4th seat on our table.

Luckily he got off at the next stop.

On the train to London and some fanny and his family sat at my table.

Couldn't stand it anymore and had to get off at the next stop.