So hearts can now be considered part of this forum?

Now that the season is over are hearts now considered part of this forum? If so I think today proved my point about why zeefuik is better than sow, 3 goals against sevco in 2 games, pretty impressive, especially since they came against the revitalised mcall side which are a much better team than McDowell had them. If Celtic wont sign him some other spl clubs should look at signing him before a premeirship club moves for him when he is fit.... He has finishing, skill and strength, a good touch for a big guy, just needs to lose the beef.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that the season is over are hearts now considered part of this forum? If so I think today proved my point about why zeefuik is better than sow, 3 goals against sevco in 2 games, pretty impressive, especially since they came against the revitalised mcall side which are a much better team than McDowell had them. If Celtic wont sign him some other spl clubs should look at signing him before a premeirship club moves for him when he is fit.... He has finishing, skill and strength, a good touch for a big guy, just needs to lose the beef.

I can see the question mark at the end of your thread title which would indicate a question, however the word placing before it seems to show its a statement.

Can you confirm please?

Archived