Queen's Park.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, this is going to be a much harder sell than it ought to be!

My best man's a Clyde diehard so don't take it so personally you silly boy...............after a crappy game followed by a crappy drive back through Edinburgh's diversions the irony that a Clyde fan lost an accumulator due to the QP result amused me, that's all....nothing in the least vindictive.........I wouldn't dare cross over into Shaggro's territory

What happened when miller left yous/fell out with the manager?

He got subbed up at Montrose and wasn't happy about it. Stormed up the tunnel, got changed and sat in the stand. And for his QP career, that was that.

What about the two players that have left due to work will it have any impact on your team ??

Neither were first picks but would have provided cover. Possibly if needed theres a promising CB in the 19s plus Scott Gibson can also play in there.

He got subbed up at Montrose and wasn't happy about it. Stormed up the tunnel, got changed and sat in the stand. And for his QP career, that was that.

Ah, did yous rate him? Going to be hard for him to get a start at us I think. Brought some quality centre midfielders in.

Ah, did yous rate him? Going to be hard for him to get a start at us I think. Brought some quality centre midfielders in.

If it was like American football and you could bring guys on just for set plays, he'd be great for you as he has a gift there. He blew a bit hot and cold, but does have talent. Hope he does well for you, but naturally not against us.

How's your prospects this season - expecting it to carry on as is without Murray at the helm?

Looking good to be fair, signed a couple cracking footballers in the middle, got two solid centre halves in and an experienced keeper.

Was looking pretty bare up front but we just signed Steven Craig there, got 3/4 good players who can play in the number 10 role so looks like we will end up one up front.

It's early but I wouldn't take many of our team under Murray back in place of the current team, except paul mcginn. Danny rogers, Stuart findlay and Chris Kane too but they were loanees.

I'm guessing that Gus has had some loanees lined up but was told he couldn't cup-tie them?

(hope that's what Bob is getting at, and that they include a central defender and a striker)

Archived