Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouten would be an ideal replacement for McGovern, both hide for large parts of games.

McGovern is mid 30's and had a reasonable season for Ayr but was one of the many non-functioning parts of the team until later on in the season

Would consider taking Pettigrew back, they don't really have any good enough players though. Just all oot their nut on herbalife

Its a no from me on Pettigrew. I think that Aitken and the Stranraer team are collectively doing exceptionally well and the longer they are all together the better it will be for them.

Individually I think they will all disappear back to obscurity once they leave, I don't think there are any Stranraer players I would want to take, despite them doing much much better than us this season I think they are a very average team who perform very well together.

How about a return for Andy Geggan? We've four very similar midfielders already under contract (prior to AJ arriving as boss) and I'm sure he wouldn't mind trying to move on one or two.

Has he not been absolutely poo for a season or two?

Remember last season we were all excited at the AP saying we signed a striker and it turned out to be McKenzie from the Academy?

I liked JP under McCall but he is easily replaceable at this level.

How funny would it be if we signed Stranraers best players, again?

The meltdown on here would be worth their failure.

The question you have to ask yourself is why would stranraer players move from a playoff team to division strugglers? ????

The question you have to ask yourself is why would stranraer players move from a playoff team to division strugglers? ????

We got da dolla bitchez $$$$

On an unrelated note. Stevos granny was speaking to a friend and a quote from Stevo was "he would be back to ayr sooner than we thought"

He got the 24 into the town centre.

Would be a great signing, if played in his correct position and not wasted out wide like he was most of the time with us.

Wasted out wide? Trouten has been most effective playing on the right for us and the bulk of his 53 goals for us has come from playing in that position.

We have a fight on our hands to keep Trouten but I'd be majorly disappointed if he left for Ayr, Stranraer or Clyde. Unless they were offering very good money I don't see why he would.

Wasted out wide? Trouten has been most effective playing on the right for us and the bulk of his 53 goals for us has come from playing in that position.

We have a fight on our hands to keep Trouten but I'd be majorly disappointed if he left for Ayr, Stranraer or Clyde. Unless they were offering very good money I don't see why he would.

I thought he was playing off the strikers, my mistake!

Archived